The great thing about this hotel is that you can get a 2-room suite quite affordably. That meant that our kids could sleep in one room with an open door to our bedroom, and everyone slept better than in one room.
The breakfast is fine, every day, in the late afternoon, you can get free drinks and snacks in the breakfast area, the pool is ok, and our kids loved watching the ducks and fish.
On the downside, no daylight in front part of the room, so it's not so nice to hang out in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is located adjacent to The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping, dining and leisure venue. Only 30 minutes from downtown Nashville, our hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and on-site spa. Book a room at our all-suite hotel or plan your next event in one of our many flexible function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Murfreesboro
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro