“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

You added Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun!
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dacula, Georgia
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Beautiful hotel...fabulous location. Excellent service....that of a 5 star hotel. Great breakfast. I know the hotel was packed...as evidenced by the cars in the parking lot, but the hotel was so quiet you would never know. Once again, Embassy Suites surpasses all expectations!!

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

The staff was delightful! The room accommodations were great!! The breakfast staff=great! There was a ton of children in the hotel and they managed to have it quiet in the hotel before 10 pm! My only complaint.... I left something in the refrigerator. I went back to the room and the attendant wouldn’t even go in and get it out for me. I showed her my id and she still wouldn't! It was only an adult beverage and I didn't feel like walking back down to the desk and coming back up! Other than that my stay was great!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

OK - I've never stayed in a bad Embassy Suites, but the Murfreesboro property was even nicer than normal. The staff was incredibly friendly, the rooms were beautiful and comfortable, breakfast rocked, reception was great. I can't think of a thing that would have made it a better stay. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We live in the same city as this hotel but have heard how great this hotel is and how great the breakfast buffet it. We decided to stay the night for our anniversary and it was everything we had heard. Great staff very friendly. Maria that works the grill in the breakfast area was great! The room was spotless, the entire hotel was super clean. Great experience will recommend this hotel to all of our out of town family and guests.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We spent two nights here to celebrate our anniversary. We have always loved E.S. and this one did not disappoint! From the moment we drove up and were greeted by a young man with a luggage caddy until we checked out, we were well served. We were even presented with two certificates toward food and drink from the desk staff in honor of our special day. How very nice!
The rooms are simply head and shoulders above other places. They have the privacy we need. The bed is very comfortable, double sheeted with high end linens. Having a door between the sitting room and bedroom means my early riser husband does not disturb me. It also means I can watch whatever I want on "my" TV while he watches sports on "his".
The sink and refrigerator area is great. We chilled some wine and kept plenty of bottled water cold, not to mention storing take-out. One afternoon, we heated take-out in our microwave, called down for glasses, and laid a perfect table in our room. The tray that arrived came with dinner plates, linen napkins and silverware, wine glases-stems crossed, and a cork screw. It was lovely. They just made us feel so special.
Since membership in Hilton Honors is free, there is no reason not to sign up. With it, you get free internet and also accumulate points on every stay. Eventually, you can have a free night with those.
There was a movie we considered buying, but it was going to cost $17 plus tax so we decided to watch a cable channel instead..sorry about that, but too much we thought. As for other charges, there were none, although we did keep small bills handy for tipping just to be courteous. The parking lot is large and you self park.
I used to take that for granted but it is not a given in all locations so now I find out in advance.
The first night we dined at the restaurant downstairs, Gateway Grille . It is absolutely one of the best 'in house' places we have found. If we lived nearby, we would definitely return!
My favorite activity there may be the pool. Some hotels say they have an indoor heated pool but really have a reasonable facsimile. This pool is TOP notch-very clean and large, ranging from 3-5 ft. deep and the water is warm like it should be. What a great place for families with children! What a great place for anyone to relax or do water exercise. Towels are provided.
We did not use the fitness room but looked in and saw ellipticals, bikes, treadmills and every piece of equipment looked high end; all with its own little TV monitor mounted to it. Water and towels provided there too.
The manager's reception is always fun-a chance to return to the hotel for evening snacks and refreshments. A nice guy named Rico, kept the munchies bar looking full and inviting. There were dips and humus, salsa and chips, even animal crackers. What's not to like?
My only disappointment was at breakfast when I ordered specially cooked eggs one day and an omelet the next. The griddle is just too hot. Both times the food was very overcooked. Someone would come by and ask if everything was good and I would tell them but one of them said," I'm sorry, there just isn't anything I can do about that." Well. Who could, pray tell? There is always a very nice hot bar so I went there for eggs both mornings after throwing out the ones they cooked. Too bad. Everything else was very nice. Maybe I'm just spoiled!

Bridgeport, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the ES for one night in late August (he had already stayed a day earlier with work). The location is great. It connects to a nice shopping center that has every thing from Belk, Old Navy, and Barnes and Noble, which is only a few of the many shops that place has to offer. It is just a 30 - 35 min ride to Nashville, if you want to head to the 'big city!' We went to Green Hills Mall and ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was great.
Of course the breakfast buffet at all ES can't be beat for the price (Free!) and the selection. We didn't use the pool, but noticed it was a large indoor pool that many families were taking advantage of.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Very Nice comfortable hotel. Room was clean, awesome beds. Staff very friendly and accomodating, and hotel was top notch. Breakfast included in hotel price, nice large pool area, though it was very crowned.

One warning the pull out couch/sofa bed is extremely uncomfortable, worst night sleep I had in a long time. So you might ask them if they have a roll away bad....

The beds where top of the line, what you expect a the best of Hilton hotels.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We were please to hear that you had such great experience and that found the staff to be friendly and the hotel to be top notch. I was sorry to hear that you did not find the sofa bed to be as comfortable as the standard bed and have shared your comments with the team. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!