“Service was great” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Augusta, Georgia
“Service was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Visiting family in Murfreesboro, this was our first time at this particular Carrabba's. We arrived around 6PM on a Monday night and had to wait less than 10 minutes before being seated. All the staff were extremely pleasant and the food was very good. There was plenty on everyone's plate so most of us left with take out boxes. Our waitress was one of the better servers I have encountered, anywhere: very attentive but not intrusive, made sure the bread basket stayed full, and threw in some extras for the carry out order we took with us to feed an absent family member. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013

Huntingdon, Tennessee
“Food was excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food and the service was excellent. There were four of us, each ordered something different and everybody said the food they got was great. I would go back again if I get a chance.

• Visited December 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Honestly, this Carrabba's is the same as most others - but that is a GOOD thing. I eat at Carrabba's because I have a favorite menu item and I know that from one restaurant to the next, I will get fresh food that is seasoned well and good service from friendly staff. That's exactly what I got here - all of the above. The restaurant was clean, well maintained and in a very nice, well lit area. I would be glad to tell my friends about this place and would eat there again the next time I'm in town.

• Visited October 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“CARRABBA'S MURFREESBORO, TN IS AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

YES, the food is wonderful & the service is excellent but one of our favorite reasons for going to the Carrabba's Italian Grill in Murfreesboro, Tennessee is the proprietor, Grace Feng. Ms. Feng is one of the nicest people you could meet. She is hands on, accessible and wants to be sure that you have a great experience at Carrabba's. The servers are attentive, professional & cordial and always smiling. If every Carrabba's Restaurant had a Grace Feng, they would ALL be a success! Oh, AND the food is soooo great! Never have we had a meal we didn't enjoy. Thanks, Carrabba's and thank you Grace Feng!

• Visited August 2013
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Take out was easy and the food was hot and delish when we ate. Large portions and nice fresh salads. Try the creamy parmesan dressing.

Visited May 2013