“Good food, good service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 351 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian
Greenville, North Carolina
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Honestly, this Carrabba's is the same as most others - but that is a GOOD thing. I eat at Carrabba's because I have a favorite menu item and I know that from one restaurant to the next, I will get fresh food that is seasoned well and good service from friendly staff. That's exactly what I got here - all of the above. The restaurant was clean, well maintained and in a very nice, well lit area. I would be glad to tell my friends about this place and would eat there again the next time I'm in town.

• Visited October 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“CARRABBA'S MURFREESBORO, TN IS AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

YES, the food is wonderful & the service is excellent but one of our favorite reasons for going to the Carrabba's Italian Grill in Murfreesboro, Tennessee is the proprietor, Grace Feng. Ms. Feng is one of the nicest people you could meet. She is hands on, accessible and wants to be sure that you have a great experience at Carrabba's. The servers are attentive, professional & cordial and always smiling. If every Carrabba's Restaurant had a Grace Feng, they would ALL be a success! Oh, AND the food is soooo great! Never have we had a meal we didn't enjoy. Thanks, Carrabba's and thank you Grace Feng!

• Visited August 2013
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Take out was easy and the food was hot and delish when we ate. Large portions and nice fresh salads. Try the creamy parmesan dressing.

Visited May 2013
“Just so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We arrived as a group early in the evening. Seated and served quickly. As the evening wore on, our service declined. No additional requests for drinks. My entree was good... chicken, spinach canneloni. My husband had lasagna and he did not finish it. He reported to heavy on the spices in the sauce.. somewhat too thick. As a whole experience it was ok.
I did like the menu item of smaller servings including salad, entree and dessert. It would be nice to see this at more restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Shelbyville Tennessee
“Exceptional food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My friends and I always enjoy going to the Carrabba's in Murfreesboro. The service is usually always prompt and quick and they attend to your every need, we have tried of variety of items on their menu and the food is always exceptional and especially the Marsala Pork Chops and the Pasta Carrabba. I also suggest the Mozzarella Marinara as an appetizer . . . it is absolutely wonderful. The food here always taste fresh and with lots of flavor. While the setting is casual fine dining, it is definitely laid back and a nice place to enjoy a meal with friends and family.

• Visited January 2013