“Very good deli, excellent customer service!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #23 of 344 restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Very good deli, excellent customer service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visited Jason's while on a business trip in the area. I checked TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try. The reviews are spot on! The food was very good, with a great selection of soups, sandwiches and a fairly substantial salad bar. There is a sizable indoor eating area and a few outdoor seats as well. They also offer a separate take out entrance. Although the food was really good, it was surpassed by the service. Every single employee I came into contact with was genuinely friendly and very eager to make my visit a good one. To top it off, it was a great value too. I enjoyed a half sandwich, salad bar, a drink and ice cream for roughly $12. Eat here with confidence!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Favorite Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Jason’s is a family favorite. They do a brisk business but we find it very clean with excellent service. Lots of windows keep it bright. Tables can be moved to accommodate groups of all sizes. Everyone in our family is excited to go because we all have favorites. Check out their on-line menu if you doubt me. Their salad bar cannot be beat anywhere in town. I’m not always a salad bar fan because they becomes dull & outdated, but not here. The options are always fresh, colorful and taste wonderful. Choices include: 3 or 4 greens options, LOTS of veggies, fruit, hummus, mini-muffins, couscous, feta, yogurt, nuts and banana pudding. I am hooked on their roasted red pepper hummus and their organic flatbreads. My husband loves the Manager’s Specials which include 4 options with half a sandwich, PLENTY of food to keep him happy. One always has to check out the daily soup options. We all love the free vanilla or chocolate soft serve, which is high fructose corm syrup free to end the meal. I also like the on-line food calculator to keep me in line nutritionally.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best soup, sandwiches and salad bar ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Jason's' is always excellent. Sandwiches and salad bar cannot be beat. Their Manager Special is our favorite...any half of sandwich, chips or fruit and one trip to the salad is perfect. I love a Ruben sandwich and theirs is one of the best..California club is another favorite. Everyone also has access to the free self serve frozen yogurt. Overall the best food and an excellent value.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Great Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

as usual we enjoyed the salad bar. Everything is always fresh and yummy. I love the home made ranch dressing and the free chocolate ice cream at the end of our meal. Always a great place to stop after church on Sundays!

Visited April 2013
Murfreesboro,TN
“1st visit of many!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our experience at Jason's was terrific, it is hard to find a good salad bar anywhere these days and Jason's was the freshest and the most variety that we have seen during our last year of living here in Murfreesboro. We both had a sandwich, i had the Beefeater, a roast beef and provolone on a fresh roll, i chose to have horseradish on mine instead of the mayo that came with it, i actually should have had both! I also had a cup of the Broccoli and Cheese soup which was outstanding. The only fault i tasted was that the au jous that was served with the sandwich for dipping was a bit too salty. My wife had a half sandwich of the Reuben which was huge. She elected the salad bar vice the soup and came back with a bowl piled high, i am not sure that this place is in fact that "healthy" since the food is so good that you can just eat till you explode but it definatley is a place that we will be back to many,many more times. We hope that they maintain this standard. The amount of customers eating last night and probably every night is a testimony to the quality food served here.

• Visited January 2013