“Do Not Go Here” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Milan, Missouri, United States
“Do Not Go Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place disgusted me, I went to the register to order and the ladies couldn't tell me if hot wings could be in a combo, I mean seriously they don't have that big of a menu, Then we got the food after talking over 10 minutes to order 3 meals, and when we got it the wings were old and hard, and the kids meal chicken little sandwich was dried up and hard, I will never go to this place ever again as I travel with my family, These workers need to get more knowledge of the menu and know the hold time on their foods, I am so sad they represent KFC. Even the management there is so confused it doesn't make sense!!! after spending over 25.00 for 2 adult meals and a kids meal I am not impressed at all. Not a satisfied customer at all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Mayfield, Kentucky
“Don't eat the Buffett”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very little food on the Buffett and much of what was on it had to be several hours old. They would put chicken out only a few pieces at a time. the bathroom was pretty bad and had not been properly cleaned in some time. Will not eat here again.

Visited October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Buffet looked horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I went here due to a rare craving for KFC and wanted a store with a buffet. This 'buffet' looked so bad we opted for meals that were only a dollar cheaper than the buffet price. The entire store felt dirty and this was in the middle of the day Sunday. The kids working there were nice enough though.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fast and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Fast, courteous service. We went through the drive-thru and were quickly given our fresh meal. Great friendly staff.

Visited April 2012
cleveland
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

My order was complicated and they did not show how difficult I was being . They were very nice.

Visited April 2012