“Good Happy Hour!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Henderson, Tennessee
“Good Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Crab-stuffed Portabello mushroom for Jimmy and a strange Butterscotch Schnaps and Pineapple juice and rum (strange combo!) drink for me. And only $5 each!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Debbie, Thanks for the kind review and I hope you and Jimmy come back again soon so I can thank you in person.

80% Recommend
Greenbrier
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I do not reside in Mufreesboro but have clients in the area and I was looking for somewhere different to take them for lunch. Menu had a good variety and reviews looked pretty good, so I went out on a limb and suggested. They were not familiar with the restaurant, so it was something different for them too.
It was a hit, the clients and I both enjoyed it. I will be going back when in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Markeela J, Thank you very much for taking time to write such kind words about my restaurant. Debbie and I hope to see you again next time business brings you back to the Boro.
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Lovely evening, delicious food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were looking for a dining experience that was local, and found it on the Square by the courthouse. I had one of the best gourmet burgers ever, and a delicious pomegranate martini to start. Service was excellent, and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a candlelight dinner. Nice atmosphere, low key.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thanks for such a nice review, we work hard at our business and Debbie and I really appreciate you taking time to let folks know about our restaurant!!
Gainesville, Florida
“Off beat and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We thoroughly enjoy the Maple Street Grill, the menu was interesting, the food was delicious and the prices were well within reason.

Visited August 2013
Dublin
“Good food, loud inside!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Came here as a part of a large group. They were well prepared for us. We were seated & served in a very reasonable amount of time. The Maple Street pasta was very good, although my portion was over sauced and my husbands was much drier. Definitely hoping for a chance to return at another time. The only real negative: the acoustics are terrible inside. Very loud environment makes it hard to carry on a conversation.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thanks for the great review on Trip Advisor. Sorry your Pasta was soupy but I have shared that with the cooks so they know to watch that a little closer next time. Debbie and I strive to have all our food go out consistent. Hope the wedding was awesome and Thanks Again for the time you took to write a review. Mike Zelenak/Owner Maple Street Grill