“Great place for beef” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Whiting, NJ
“Great place for beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Inviting atmosphere, friendly caring staff and excellent food. The prime rib was one of the best I've ever had. Our waiter told us about specials they were having Mon-Thur., so dinner was a good value also. We enjoyed is so much we ate there again our last night in town. We asked for the same waiter, who was not working that night & when we mentioned to the hostess that we were from out of town & had come again, she gave us a booth over by the fireplace. That night we had pork chops - excellent!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Great Lunch Deals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I drove by The Chop House numerous times and always thought “expensive steak place’. However, I was taken there for my birthday last week and what a surprise! The setting is wonderful with a fireplace burning in the middle of the dining room giving an intimate feel. The service was helpful to newcomers, attentive and efficient. Lunch was delicious, varied well beyond just steak and offered at great prices. Selections range from $7 to $10 with 32 choices available. My companion was very pleased with her Blue Crab Cake ($7 for 1 or $10 for 2 cakes) and choice of 1 side. She had a side of fried beans and banana peppers. I recommend the Petit Lunch Chop which is 4 ozs of tender pork chop served with two side items for $7. Because I was celebrating and love blue cheese, I added the Chopped Salad for $3.50. Though we did not mention it to our waitress, she overheard someone stop by to offer birthday wishes, so she brought a delicious moist chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce topped by a candle – a thoughtful addition to a lovely lunch.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great stakehouse!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Friendly staff, really cool place, has a fireplace located in the middle that feels the whole restaurant more cozy

Steaks are great, I suggest the Newyork!

Nice for business or family reunion

Nashville
“Juicy steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ok, a little expensive, but the steaks are really tender and juicy. I like the variety of sides as well. Service is snobby most of the time, but the food is really good.

Visited October 2013
Memphis
“Balling on a Budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My daughter and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. The lunch menu prices are from $7 - $10. We were seated immediately in the bar dining area. This was our first time here and the waitress was patient while explaining the menu items to us. The bread they serve you before your meal is delicious. We both ordered the Lobster Alfredo pasta. While the lobster, blue crab and shrimp pieces were very insignificant the dish was very flavorful and enjoyable. I would definitely return when in the area.

• Visited October 2013