“Great Steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Henderson, Kentucky
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had a filet that was one of the two or three best nI have ever experienced! Sides were very good too, as was the service. You will love it!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
MIDDLE TENNESSEE
“One of Murfreesboro's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Often, I want to go out to eat in an environment that provides superior food and service with an intimate, quiet atmosphere. Usually this thought strikes mid-afternoon on a Friday. When it does, I head for Chop House. Before the rush hour of dinner, I can be seated in the bar area, relaxed and anticipating a good meal. If I'm lucky, Beth will be bar tending/serving that day, and the quality of the service will be guaranteed. I usually don't have too much to say creatively about chain restaurants, as the formula is already in place and unyielding and routinely mediocre. However, Chop House defies this theory by providing a superior product every time. In my 80+ visits there over the years, the only bad experience I had was a Friday night "date night" with my spouse that was ruined by some children who were vying for the "most unruly kids ever" award. ( I would have gladly given it to them if they vacated the premises immediately!) I don't place the blame for that on anyone but the parents, whose lack of discipline affected several paying diners. In those 80+ visits, I've never had a rude or even marginal server, and I've never had a problem with my food. Hardly a coincidence, given the number of visits! I love their value menus, their vegetable plate with wonderful choices-I love their asparagus and their creamed spinach. Also a huge fan of the 7 oz. filet and their grilled pork chops. I also love the "clubbiness" of their atmosphere. I recently took some work with me and got a booth in the bar. I was able to work in a pleasant atmosphere that hardly felt like a busy restaurant. It's one of 2 restaurants locally that I am as comfortable in as I am in my own dining room. I highly recommend it for Sunday lunch, weekend dates and any or all special occasions, or just because.....love love the Chop House!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We always have a nice meal at the Chop House. the service is always good, and they have great lunch entrees!

Visited December 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

The Chop House is always really good and for Murfreesboro a really good steakhouse. Prime rib is always good and dinner salads are really fresh.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“First Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The very popular Chop House is the restaurant of choice, especially for lunch, among most of my friends who live in Murfreesboro. For travelers, it's conveniently located off of I-24 at the Medical Center Parkway exit. The food is always consistent. Family friendly, relaxed, cozy atmosphere. Separate bar/dining area. Booth and table seating. If you like salads, try the chopped balsamic blue cheese salad, and ask for a dinner portion with warm sliced chicken on top. The jumbo sweet potatoes are outstanding. And, the caramel fudge cake with butter almond ice cream will make a believer out of anybody!!!. The price is certainly right.

• Visited December 2012