This is a motel type restaurant with two levels and no elevator. The lobby and breakfast area are small. We chose not to have breakfast here as the Cracker Barrel is next door. Our room was on the side away from I-24 and on the lower level. It didn't seem to busy of a place. Hotel front desk staff was very informative and even came to check our room when we found it with the door open. All the doors had been painted and he checked it to be sure it was dry. The room is newly painted and bed linens also looked new. Bed are comfortable and each queen bed has four pillows. There is an unholstered chair with ottoman, as well as a computer desk chair. A very small microwave and square fridge were built into a small counter with granite counter top. The flat panel tv works well and is mounted on the wall. Bathroom is small but clean. The room can be an adjoining room.
For an over night stay it works well. Also liked the fact that there were probably 15 or more choices of places to eat within a 5 minute drive. There is an outlet mall an an enclosed mall down the road, which is where we went while we waited for our room to heat up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn located in the heart of middle Tennessee in Murfreesboro. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn offers guests great customer service and unbeatable amenities all for an affordable price. Guests staying at this newly renovated hotel will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring 32 inch flat screen televisions with expanded cable including HBO® and ESPN, microwave, refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast including waffles and sausage, egg & cheese biscuit, plus and newspaper before relaxing in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Located near the rich historic Civil War sights and attractions, the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn is close to where travelers to the Murfreesboro area want to be. Guests can spend the day exploring Stone River National Battlefield, touring Oakland's Historic Site or walking Cannonsburgh Village. Horse lovers will appreciate this Murfreesboro hotel being situated so close to many area horse shows and activities. Find a variety of different boutiques and shopping malls throughout Murfreesboro and nearby Nashville. Traveling on business? The Nissan Corporation and the Nashville International Airport are a convenient distance from the hotel. We are also conveniently located within two miles of the new Murfreesboro Convention Center. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn also frequently hosts guests in town attending a variety of local festivals. Nearby Middle Tennessee State University makes the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn ideal lodging for visiting family, friends or attending sporting events. We hope to have you as our guests soon at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, your new home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chaffin Hotel Murfreesboro
- Best Western Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Best Western