“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Lake Hamilton, Florida
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed at Chaffin Inn on February 28, 2014. When we arrived at the front desk Ben was pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice with contemporary furniture and a comfortable bed. The room had been recently painted as well as the outside stairway.
Breakfast was good and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rodney T, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Rusty451,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, Tennessee when you were our guest in February, your honesty is greatly appreciated!

I am so proud of my staff for taking care of you during your stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Thanks again!!

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Eaton, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The motel didn't have access to ice for their guests. I was woke up at 4:30 AM by a dog barking, the TV remote stuck and was very hard to use and the icing on the cake was the shower I tried to take in the morning was COLD! An apology would have made it more tolerable but I did not receive one!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Beverly R.

Let me begin by apologizing for your unpleasant experience with us at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in March. I am sincerely sorry that we did not meet or exceed your expectations. I was made aware of the issues at that time and have corrected the malfunctioning Ice Machine. As we are a Pet Friendly hotel we try to keep our pet friendly rooms as far away from the others as possible, but this sometimes is unavoidable, again my apologies.

I do hope that you will give both us and other BEST WESTERN hotels another chance in the future, and do wish you safe travels.

Sincerely
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

easy to check in and out comfortable room on/off I24 in minutes many restaurants nearby breakfast buffet was hot coffee/tea 24hr/7days - ice machine lobby a little creepy at night COLD USE SOME BRIGHTER LIGHTS

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, TN. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I will certainly look into brightening up the Ice Machine corridors. Thank you again and we do hope to have you as our guests again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Older but well kept hotel with excellent prices makes it a great value. Situated very close to busy interstate and the noise could effect your sleep. I was prepared for that and had no trouble. Rooms open to the outside. Area appears safe and it's surrounded by other hotels. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I find the prepackaged eggs disturbing for breakfast, so I go immediately in search of a fresher made breakfast. I found a place called the Egg and I that had lovely fresh omelettes and other wonder ful dishes near N Thompson and Medical Center Pkwy.. a few blocks away.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear 514carolew,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review of the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, TN concerning your stay back in February. I am sorry for the delay in getting this response to you, but I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope to have you as our guests again in the future.

Thank you again and have very safe travels!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were in town for a day-trip and wanted somewhere to crash for the night. This had really good reviews and a pretty inexpensive price. The staff at the front desk was ultra-friendly. The room was completely clean. The hot breakfast the next morning was good, though I was still burping up sausage several hours later. This hotel is just a ways down the road from Nashville, is located right off the interstate, is right next to a mall, and is in the vicinity of several shopping centers.

Room Tip: Since it is located RIGHT NEXT to the interstate, you may wish to request a room away from the inte...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear "LordZordec",

First, I wanted to say that your profile picture of the cat is adorable! it looks very similar to one of my cats. Also I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences back in February concerning your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, TN. Your room tips are great!

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to have you as our guest in the future!

Palm Harbor, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We were traveling with a puppy and looked for pet-friendly hotel. We selected the Best Western Chaffin based on a combination of location, price, and reviews. We had a great experience at check-in, and were very pleased with our room. We had reserved a pet-friendly room, and there were no odors or damage, you couldn't tell it was a "pet room".

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

EVANSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I might stay there again, if there were no other options. Housekeeping a great job on the room...front desk guy was just okay. There is no vending/ice on the second floor and both areas were completely dark...no lights. There is A LOT of highway noise, but it's tolerable. There were no privacy signs to hang on the door...as I didn't want cleaning services on the second day. I did not use the breakfast buffet. Thankfully, there is a vacant lot right next door, otherwise, there would be NO GREEN SPACE to potty dogs. They could use more trash cans around the property and the pet rooms, although clean, are fairly worn down.

Room Tip: I don't recommend the rooms on the second floor near the highway...too much noise.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn? Share your experiences!