“Nice rooms for a noisy stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #10 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Baltimore
“Nice rooms for a noisy stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stayed at the hotel during a business trip by myself. Positives included the large comfortable bed, clean room and good service. Its a very good location if you're looking for malls or places to eat. Down sides to the motel include its location next to a Motel 6, where I'm pretty sure I saw "nightly" action occuring. Also, my room was on the corner right next to the highway. So I constantly heard cars and trucks driving by unless I kept the TV on. They did allow me to check in early without any charge. Good, cheap deal if staying in Murfreesboro.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Let me begin by thanking you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.com, and also for choosing the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn in Murfreesboro, TN. I am sorry that the interstate traffic affected your stay in a negative manner.

I do hope that you will continue to choose BEST WESTERN hotels in the future and wish you a wonderful day!

Sincerely
Rodney Thompson

Each Best Western(r) hotel is independently owned and operated

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Seffner, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

Best Western on Chaffin Place in Murfreesboro is conveniently located near Interstate 24. The hotel is pet friendly which is important to us. The counter clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean. The bathroom needs refurbishing but was clean. Breakfast was typical continental but the items were stale.Maybe they could work on that. I recommend eating breakfast out. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Elk Grove Village IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

This place got a good review from AAA and we stopped in. Very nice room. Large with two nice chairs, two doubles, fridge, micro, hair dryer, coffee. Pretty quiet AC unit. Would Stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2011
Let me begin by thanking you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a positive review of our hotel, the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and do hope that will stay with us again in the future.

R. Thompson
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

This motel had good and bad. On the plus side, The AC was very quite and worked great, the room was clean,the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good with gravy and eggs not just cereal and waffle, and the people were friendly. On the negative side, the door was very hard to unlock and open, the shower head sprayed water in all directions, the bathroom was to small, also the room was to small. The 1st night another guess was running around just out side out room with a bag of ice and beer bottles. They left the bag of ice but came back for it. The beer bottles ended up getting broke and left on the ground. I was just glad it didn't land on my car. (We were on the 2nd floor). If we go to Murfreeboro again I think we will try another motel. There is a lot of the to choose from.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Let me begin by thanking you for taking the time to complete your review about our hotel on TripAdvisor, your time and responses are greatly appreciated.

I do apologize for the inconveniences that you commented on and hope you know that we take these comments to heart in an effort to improve our service and accommodations.

Thank you again and we do hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

R. Thompson
Florence, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Good price on the room. Close to everything including the highway. Don't even try the breakfast . The cereal is probably the only thing that might be ok. Yellow sausage, paste like gravy. I tried to cook a waffle and it totally stuck to the iron 360 degrees around. Clerk indicated his disgust with my having made a mess. Told me I should have sprayed it first. I would have if a sign would have said so. I don't spray mine at home-SORRY- Bed felt a little like a bowl. Not a real bad stay for the price. I'd probably stay again but check the bed out first. Most of the staff were friendly. Free wi-fi was nice.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

We stopped here on the way home from Disney World. It was clean and convenient. There are several fast food places within walking distance. We were able to get a good night sleep before we continued our travel home the next day.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

a couple of things:
not enough parking, saw one guest who had his car blocked in by someone else and had to wait easily more than one hour to leave.

the parking lot is not wide enough for two cars so if one car stops in the middle of the parking lot I have to just wait until they get finished in the office.

when checking out the person behind the desk was gone for ten minutes while I waited to get checked out. He walked in and walked past me to get his breakfast before helping me.

The complimentary breakfast is a joke, a complete joke.

You would have to be desperate to stay here.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn? Share your experiences!