“If you are looking for real value, stay at Embassy Suites!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   325 North Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
greenville
“If you are looking for real value, stay at Embassy Suites!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

After looking at all reviews, i thought i'd try this hotel. I booked a suite room in advance and was looking forward to a nice clean place to stay. I was put in a standard room w/ no refrig or microwave (i was traveling w/ a baby). Although the hotel staff was cordial, they could not find a refrigerator for my room, nor did they seek to put me into the suite i had booked.

I then tried the continental breakfast the next morning. After taking one sip of the cranberry juice, i knew i had made a big mistake in choosing this hotel over the Embassy Suites right around the corner. The cranberry juice and OJ was soo watered down, i could not drink either. The muffins and bagels were stale, and the eggs looked unappetizing.

The next time i'm in Murfreesboro, I'll pay the extra 20 dollars per night to stay at the Embassy Suites where i know i'll be put into a suite and have the best cooked to order breakfast. Not to mention the indoor pool and jacuzzi.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 31, 2010
First of all let me say on behalf of the staff, management and ownership of the hotel I'm sorry that you did not have a great experience at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro. In reading your review, I understand why you would not be happy since you booked a suite and was expecting a refrigerator since you were traveling with an little child. Being a father of three, I do understand the importance of having a refrigerator when traveling with your children and have already contacted the General Manager of the hotel to find out what happened and also instructed him to purchase additional refrigerators to have on hand in just a case. So thank you for making us aware of this situation. As far as the breakfast, we offer over 32 items which includes eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, make your own waffles and other delicious breakfast items. I'm sorry we did not met your expectations and would like another opportunity to win your business back. We are in the business of satisfying our guests and would like for you to give us another try. We appreciate your business and once again thank you for bringing these items to my attention. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

Stayed here on a college visit based on previous reviews. Outstanding! Will be the hotel of choice if ever in the area again. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by, easy access.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to write such a Wonderful Review about your recent stay at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, TN. I will share your comments with our staff and management who strive each day to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to your return trip. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

From the moment I walked in the door after 11 hours on the road, I felt at home. I HIGHLY recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites in Murfreesboro, TN. EVERY person I encountered was sincerely happy and helpful. It almost made me want to work there! Obviously they all love what they do. David, Danny, Mary & Jenna have EXCEPTIONAL customer service. I should know - I work in the sales/service industry!

The room was spotless, the bed like a cloud and they even went out of their way to recommend places to eat (including providing me with take-out menus and brochures.)

I would recommend this Inn to anyone traveling in the greater Nashville area.

Brad Kuehl
813-732-7721

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 5, 2009
WOW! What a wonderful comment and thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro. It is our daily goal to EXCEED our guest's expectation and I'm thrilled to see that we accomplished that for you during your stay. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

I normally travel by myself and prefer to stay at Hampton Inns. I've stayed at many Hampton Inns, some better than others. This Hampton Inn & Suites is my absolute favorite Hampton Inn & Suites. The front desk staff is absolutely awesome and they go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. From the moment I checked in, I felt like a valued guest. They called me to make sure everything was fine in the room and told me not to hesistate to call if I needed anything. The room was big, clean, quiet and very comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 1, 2009
WOW! What a wonderful review. I will share your comments with our award winning staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to your RETURN visit. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Melbourne Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

I'm a long term user of Hampton Inns.

Checked in 08/15/09 for one night. Rate, $93.60; Tax, $13.81 =
$107.41. Room 313. No Micro or Frig.

Checked in 08/29/09 for one night. Rate,$116.10; Tax, 17.13 =
$133.23. Room 418. No Micro or Frig.

No one on the staff could or would explain the $25,82 difference.

I am not very pleased with the interest shown or the additional cost and would appreciate knowing what the fourteen day difference made.

John Hesterman
1016 Wimbledon Dr.
Melbourne, FL 32940

THANK YOU for staying with us a couple of nights on your recent trip through Tennessee. I have asked our General Manager of the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro hotel to research your request concerning why your room rates were different on your two recent stays. We value your business and know that he will make you a satisfied RETURN guest. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in! The staff was incredible, so helpful and polite. We rented several rooms as a group and could not have been treated better. The hotel had everything that you could want and was so clean. We all had a great time and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
THANK YOU for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The staff and management of the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro love to take care of our guests. They like to EXCEED our guest's expectations. We look forward to your RETURN visit. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

We have stayed in many, many Hampton inns and this one was nice but it was very difficult to find when you got off the interstate. We had to call the hotel to get directions. The hotel staff and rooms were nice. The breakfast was ok but what in the world did they do to the eggs?

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 20, 2009
THANK YOU for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro. The staff and management of the hotel value your opinions and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. As a added service to our guests, we have just leased several interstate billboards to assist our guests in providing directions to the hotel. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet has over 25 items to select from and several hot items that change on a daily basis. I will review our egg preparation techniques and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We do look forward to your RETURN trip to the hotel. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!