“Relax after a rough day at the office” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Huntington,WV, United States
“Relax after a rough day at the office”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Hampton Inn was a great place just to relax and unwind after spending a hectic day in a face-to-face meeting with several co-workers. It was nice that this particular hotel had a light meal waiting for us and a pool to enjoy at the end of the day. Most comfortable beds and pillows ever!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
johnson city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent service and beyond helpful. They understand good customer service. Hotel was clean and they didn't overbook. The reception was wonderful with pizza, salad and drinks! Wonderful ideas and totally satisfied with stay.

Tullahoma, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here for a girls trip. We had 2 king studio rooms. They were great!!! Very large with 2 windows. Nice sitting area with love seat and a chair. Beds were very comfortable (but not the pillows). Lots of space to spread out. Convenient to everything. We would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Odessa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel was immaculate & offered everything we needed. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The room was very accomdating, clean & comfortable. I would definitely stay here again if passing through this part of the country.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Sanford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great facilities and ambiance. Breakfast was OK, but evening snacks & food was excellent. Had some issues with the AC in the room, but overall a great stay. Morning paper provided each day and staff seemed to really care about their guests.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I actually live in Murfreesboro, so it'd be rare that I'd have the chance to stay in a hotel in my own home town. But I needed to get away from some brown recluse spider treatments, so I booked the hotel for one night.

I really like the Hampton Inn chain, and it was my first choice to call, to see if they accepted pets. (Not going to leave the fur baby behind to soak up the treatments!) And they do, so this was a no brainer.

First, I like how quickly the check in was. I had the fur baby with me, and didn't want to spend a tremendous amount of time waiting with her tugging on the leash.

Second, the room was great. The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, I like how the TV had Direct TV (lots to choose from). There are only 4 floors, and the view was of the parking lot, but this wasn't a big deal.

I did not take advantage of the breakfast, but it smelled fantastic! The rooms have coffee and tea, but also little packets of lemon juice which is a bit of an extra touch. I'm a bit of a coffee snob, so I didn't like the flavor of the coffee, but it was quick to make. The bathroom was large and there were plenty of towels.

The only negative was the shower head was up too high for me (I'm 5'1") and I could not reach it to adjust it, so I had to settle on a setting I didn't care for. But the soap products were Neutrogena, which I really like.

The pool doesn't open till 8a, which is good if you don't want to hear screaming and laughing kids early in the morning, but not so good if you want to get in a quick lap before heading off to your business meeting. Next to the pool area is a lovely sitting area outside.

I also saw there was a fitness room, but I didn't go in there, as the hotel requests you not leave dogs unattended in the rooms.

The next time I have company who wants to stay in a hotel, this is definitely the one I'll recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Mokena
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

we stayed here on our way to fla rooms clean and comfortable beds. very quiet. pool was clean and nice customer service was awesome. breakfast was usual hampton fare. we would stay here again. easy off and on expressway

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!