My wife and I have stayed here several times in the past and have always had a great stay. This time when I walked in and saw the lobby torn up for remodeling I was expecting the worst. In fact I considered canceling and going elsewhere. This concern was based on a Hampton we stayed in Texas where the lobby was being remodeled and they converted the fitness room to the breakfast room. What a joke that was!
However I am glad we decided to stay. The large conference rooms were converted into the breakfast area and it had all of the features to be found in a lobby breakfast room: Plenty of tables; all of the expected hot and cold foods; TV; coffee; juice. Didn't miss a beat.
A couple of people have mentioned evening refreshments: Either they not available the night we stayed (Thursday, January 16) or we were not told about them. After we got to our room we didn't come back down to the lobby so would not have had way to see the refreshments and our check-in person didn't mention them.
We stayed in the junior suite type room which was fine for our needs. Clean, well equipped, great line-up on the cable. Only complaint is that with this room set-up the TV is on the chest of drawers between the bed and the couch. It is too small when viewed from either; a larger size is needed to make it more useful.
As in past reviews I have made of the hotel the fitness room is way too small. Only one treadmill and one stair climber (I think there were also free weights). I came down three times on Friday morning and all three times the treadmill was in use. It always surprises me that a hotel of this quality skimps in this area.
All in all if the rates at the nearby Embassy Suites are the same as here we will go to the Embassy Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro hotel is a 101-room property, with a two-story lobby and stone fireplace. Relax by our outdoor pool or enjoy our on-site fitness center. Complimentary amenities include our daily "On the House" hot breakfast buffet, local calls, copies of the USA Today, and wireless high-speed Internet access. Each room of our hotel features a coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, voicemail and 32' HD Flat Screen TV's with cable and HBO. The Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro hotel offers pet-friendly rooms, as well as pet walking trails. We also offer connecting rooms, cribs, and our Studio Suites include microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn Hotel Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Hampton Inn