“Reminds me of home :)” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Reminds me of home :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel, the staff is very friendly and truly emanates what hamptonality is all about. I traveled all the way from New Jersey by car and I could not have asked for a better hotel to stop in for some well needed relaxation and hospitality. The hotel itself is beautiful and very clean with a great lobby and dining area. Tippy, the dinner/breakfast host, was the sweetest lady I've ever met, she is the reason I will be returning to the Murfeesboro hampton next summer for Bonnaroo 2014. Thank you for a relaxing and welcoming stay, see you next year!
Best Regards,
Cassandra and Michele

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed our guest's expectations by providing legendary service. I will personally share your comments with our team and we look forward to your return stay. Thanks for your business. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

From the second I stepped foot in the hotel, I received nothing but warmth, kindness and exceptional professionalism. I recently stayed in the hotel due to the local music festival that had taken place in Manchester and what many know as Bonnaroo. The hotel room was clean and very well kept. Every staff that I encountered - from the front desk, maids, breakfast ladies etc.. were wholesome and friendly. I honestly wished I could have stay there longer just because of this. I am from Los Angeles and have frequented trips to Vegas and have stayed at many of the 5 Diamond hotel resorts there, W hotels and The Four Seasons and rank this Hampton Inn and Suites among the top with those. The complimentary breakfast and cookies/chocolate fountain and desserts during the evenings were exceptional as well! I wished I could have had more of those cookies, yes, they were that delicious! I look forward to booking with them for next years Bonnaroo trip!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Wow......Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed our guest's expectations by providing legendary service. Our "Weekday Guest Appreciate Receptions" are a big hit...featuring locally brewed beer and wonderful appetizers as well as on Thursday nights our chocolate fountain with fresh fruits and cookies. I will personally share your comments with our team and we look forward to your return stay. Thanks for your business. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Kingston, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I just attended a collage board meeting at the Hampton Inn. You know what to expect at a Hampton but this particular was really a cut above. Staff and facilities and breakfast were really well done. The hospitality of the staff was exceptional in handling a business meeting

Room Tip: No noise issues anywhere.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed our guest's expectations by providing legendary service. I will personally share your comments concerning your experience while attending your business conference with our team and we look forward to your return stay. Thanks for your business. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Murfreesboro, TN, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very clean, nice hotel. Good value for price paid. The only negative experience was the quality of the bed pillows; very cheap and uncomfortable. Good accessibility from I-24. Broad selection of breakfast items. Wi-Fi worked very well. Decent pool and other amenities.

Hilton Head Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Pulled off the road on my way back home on vacation. I was really impressed with the staff and the cleanliness and homey atmosphere. Staff took excellent care of me and made themselves available. I didn't have to wait to be noticed or assisted at any time. This is a first rate group of folks. I like to exercise and the fitness room was very clean and easy to find.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed our guest's expectations by providing legendary service. We have a great fitness center and have also arranged for our guests to use our local membership to Gold's Gym should you want to experience a full gym. I will personally share your comments with our team and we look forward to your return stay. Thanks for your business. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had a very nice stay, the rooms were very clean and the staff was very nice. I used the gym once while I was there nothing special but at least the treadmill was nice and they had an elliptical. I'm use to staying in High-end hotels and this Hampton was as good as those types of hotels. I was pleasantly surprised, I will definitely stay there again if I'm in Murfreesboro.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites, Murfreesboro, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed our guest's expectations by providing legendary service. Our fitness center is first class, however we have also arranged for our guests to use our local membership at Gold's Gym which is only 5 minutes from the hotel. I will personally share your comments with our team and we look forward to your return stay. Thanks for your business. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
roswell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Best Hampton Inn in the US. Beds are extremely comfortable. Hotel is very clean and so are the rooms. The rooms are a nice size and insulated very well for outside and hallway noise. The breakfast area was very clean and the food and the selections were excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!