“Great staff needs renovation” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cambridge, Maryland
“Great staff needs renovation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Rooms are large and the kings have sofa beds, which is nice when your there longer than one night. Rooms where clean but carpet and upholstery needed updating they were a bit shabby. Breakfast was standard but replenished regularly so there was plenty even if you get up later. I would have liked breakfast being open later than 9:30 especially on the weekend.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Even though the hotel is under construction it was a very great stay. I was on the 3rd floor and never heard and noise.
(Thick walls!)
The rooms are very big, extra clean and really like the fact that the rooms have a full size sofa and sitting chair off from the sleeping area.
New air conditioning systems, new carpet throughout and the decor of the sleeping area was an A+.
Good size bathrooms, super comfortable beds with plenty of pillows.
Nice hot breakfast with meats, eggs & other selections too.
On site laundry.
Hot tub, fitness area and outdoor pool.
It's in a good location if you want to take walk to close by eateries instead of driving.
Last but not least, affordable.
Oh yes I will be back soon!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
DeWitt, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

We found a coupon for this place along the interstate and the rate was outstanding. We pulled in and asked if they had any rooms for the rate on the coupon and they did. Awesome accommodations and the breakfast was fresh and tasty.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

Recently stayed here for 2 nights on business. The place is OK, staff was there(not friendly not rude, just there), facilities were clean, breakfast bar was typical freebie items.
The location is good and plenty of nearby things to do. Food choices are plentiful.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Columbus, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

Got there when a group was checking in & the staff was quick & efficient. The room was very nice, clean & comfortable. For the price it was exactly what it should have been. They have figured out that you need multiple plugs in a room used by those trying to keep up with business. Way to go. Wifi was fast. Didn't do breakfast so I can't comment. The common areas were tasteful. If in the area again I would certainly consider this place.

Room Tip: Get there early so you can enjoy.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
ringgodl, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

We thought this hotel was a fantastic deal for the price! The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We came in very late, well after midnight, from a long day of horse show and the front desk was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again

Duluth, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

I am a native of Murfreesboro. My children attended and graduated from schools in the area.
I always stay at Comfort Suites when visiting the area as we moved to Georgia over 3 years ago. We (my fiance, 11 month old baby, and I) arrived for our first night of stay late Friday night on 02/13/15. The room was ok. The breakfast was the same as always, good not great. I requested a late check out since we arrived late in the night and I am also a Choice Privilege member. I was told that night that it would be fine. The next morning, I called the front desk and asked if they had an availability for Saturday, 02/14/15. I was told no. I checked to confirm online from my laptop and I was able to book another room for the same rate as the night before. Not sure why the front desk clerk lied but I was upset to say the least. Around 10:45 am, the front desk clerk called to remind us that check out was at 11am. I quickly stated we asked for an extended check out time for the same reasons above and I was told that it could be extended until 12:30pm. She stated, I guess I can give you until then. Again, I am not sure if this woman was having a bad day or just flat out racist. The second night stay was ok and the breakfast was fair. Good customer service is necessary not optional. I will definitely look for a better hotel when visiting this area again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!