“Very nice and friendly front desk.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 33 hotels in Murfreesboro
South Bend, IN
“Very nice and friendly front desk.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed here again on our way to and from Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. It is a very nice, clean motel . I left 2 ice packs used for hip bursitis in the freezer and I called from the next motel and they held them for me on the return trip. They have the standard nice breakfast one expects at Comfort Suites.

The only minor complaint is the low toilets that they all seem to have now. Also, the coffee in the room has a taste of the cup.

The room on our return trip had a stain on the chair and a cigarette burn on the couch ( no smoking allowed) and I did inform the motel of this.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed for the MTSU grduation, I wanted to check in my room ealry. Thier check in at 3:00. The front desk clerk made sure I was taken care of, founda clean room for me with a smile on her face (Niki)

The breakfast quality was ok, the pantry area was kept clea and neat. Overall my room was clean. My only issue is thestaff was short handed, phones were not being answered. I had to call several tmes to finally get someone.

Room Tip: Be patient they are short staffed but overall friendly guest service.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel in March of 2013. Our room and bathroom were very clean. So was the dinning area and hallways. The comfort of the beds was ok. The breakfast was average but they did have it stocked very well and the tables were cleaned off very quickly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Trenton, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint is my room smelled like mildew. It may be because I was 2 doors down from the spa. But it wasn't pleasant. I ended up buying some candles and that worked. Other then that the room was clean and the breakfast had a good selection.

• Stayed May 2013
Gainesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I recently stayed here for a couple of days while visiting friends. I new the hotel was fairly new so I thought I'd try it out. It's average at best - a few problems that were annoying were the bed was fairly hard and the shower head came to about my navel with almost no water pressure (4th floor). Next time I'll stay at another property, this was simply not worth over $100 a night. The front desk clerk on check-out seemed a bit too bothered to take my keys too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My daughter and I travel all over transporting horses. Wheever we are in the Murfreesboro area we make it a point to stay there. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and their continental breakfast is great, but.... on our recent visit we were eating breakfast and read a flyer that was placed on the tables for guests to read. It talked about a limited time offer Comfort Suites was having to stay 2 seperate nights and receive the third night free.
After reading that we inquired at the front desk about our current stay and if it would count as the first night. The clerk advised us that it would and said we should go on-line and sign up for the promotion. Later that day I decided to sign up for the promotion since we were going to be staying at another location where their was another Comfort Hotel. Unfortuneately, when I tried to sign up the web site was down so I called the Toll-free number to sign up. After a rather long delay, an agent came on the phone and explained the program in detail. It seems you have to sign up first before you stay and book online only to qualify for the promotion. I explained that we did not know about the promotion until after we had checked in and paid for the room and requested credit for that stay. He promptly turned me down and said that would be against the rules. I explained that Comfort Suite did not notify us either by letter or e-mail of the promotion so we did not know in advance of booking. He said the rules are the rules sorry. I asked him to speak with his supervisor about the situation so we could credit for that stay but after a long delay on the phone he came back and said "SORRY". Even after I told him this could affect our decision to stay at other Comfort Hotels in the future he did not seem to care. All it would have taken is a push of a button to credit our stay, but they refused. I think this is deceptive trade practice, so therefore, they have lost a client who spends thousands of dollars per year in hotels. Seems like management might have won this battle, but I Will Win the War! No more business from us.

Room Tip: Beware of deceptive promotions before booking!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, OH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed here recently on a one-week work trip. Got a wonderful rate, and so I can't complain too much. But, it was not as clean as I had hoped. Very noisy at night. Limited parking. The hairdryer in my room did not work. Breakfast was not stocked well. They did bring me a new hair dryer, and eventually some soap... Location was very convenient. Overall, for the price, it was good. But, if you are not tight on cash, I would go elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!