“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Louisaiana
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nice large rooms, good location. Good value. A few small issues. Out of bacon on breakfast bar. Room key cards were not working. Overall good stay for the money Not much of a workout room. Very comfortable beds. Free internet was great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had the pleasure of recently staying at Comfort Suites in Murfreesboro. The hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel lobby was nicely decorated. The hotel was also great for my family with the pool and fitness center. The location is perfect with many restaurants surrounding and an outlet mall close by. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Cheeseland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed on 6/16/12 - great front desk support that afternoon. Provided restaurant recommendation and directions.

Great, clean hotel. Will visit again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice comfort inn near highway. Newer with granite and tile in bath. Great water pressure and temperature. Good breakfast with biscuits and gravy, waffle maker, eggs etc.
Indoor hot tub, outdoor pool, workout area avail. Would stay here again

• Stayed June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel late April, 2012, on our way back to Chicago from Florida. Used a coupon from a travel book. This hotel was clean, cool, comfortable and I absolutely loved the fragrance of our room (a little like rosemary and freshly sawed wood?), very relaxing. Sleep like babies. Loved the style and decor of the bathroom, great shower. The breakfast was the usual but good.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife and I had stayed at this hotel in Jan of 2012 and really enjoyed our stay. We were given a great rate since we were taking our student in for auditions at MTSU. The hotel was very clean and just great overall. I called again on June 4th of 2012 to book a reservation for June 28th and I spoke to a lady by the name of Brittney. My first thought when she answered the phone was she was having a bad day, she did not say anything to that effect, it was just her tone. I ask for the date we were needing and it was avaliable, and when I asked for the same rate as the last time, she was very matter of fact when she said "no", I can't do that. With my first reservation we were given a discount because of some of the other places were a little cheaper and the wonderful young man that I was speaking with was doing a wonderful customer service by being competitive with other hotels. I was shocked at the tone this lady took with me. She asked if I had certain discount items that their hotel honored and I explained that I did not. I also explained that I had just stayed at the Hampton Inn across the street 3 days before because they had no vacancies, and her tone never changed. She said she could not and would not give me the same rate as 4 months earlier. Needless to say, I hung up and called and made my reservation at the Hampton, which by the way is a wonderful place to stay. What they didn't know was, if my child gets into MTSU, they have lost my business for 4 years of college. I used to stay at Comfort Inn's every where else I need, but I will be thinking twice the next time

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Denton, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

After a long drive from Texas on the way to Knoxville found this little gem of a hotel with very spacious rooms. Bed was very comfortable, but had to get the pillows switched out since my wife is allergic to feather pillows, luckily they had some regular pillows and the staff was very accommodating to our needs regarding this. The breakfast was excellent in the morning before we headed out. This will be a regular stop on the way to Knoxville every time we travel in that direction.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!