“Loved the fragrance in our room” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved the fragrance in our room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel late April, 2012, on our way back to Chicago from Florida. Used a coupon from a travel book. This hotel was clean, cool, comfortable and I absolutely loved the fragrance of our room (a little like rosemary and freshly sawed wood?), very relaxing. Sleep like babies. Loved the style and decor of the bathroom, great shower. The breakfast was the usual but good.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife and I had stayed at this hotel in Jan of 2012 and really enjoyed our stay. We were given a great rate since we were taking our student in for auditions at MTSU. The hotel was very clean and just great overall. I called again on June 4th of 2012 to book a reservation for June 28th and I spoke to a lady by the name of Brittney. My first thought when she answered the phone was she was having a bad day, she did not say anything to that effect, it was just her tone. I ask for the date we were needing and it was avaliable, and when I asked for the same rate as the last time, she was very matter of fact when she said "no", I can't do that. With my first reservation we were given a discount because of some of the other places were a little cheaper and the wonderful young man that I was speaking with was doing a wonderful customer service by being competitive with other hotels. I was shocked at the tone this lady took with me. She asked if I had certain discount items that their hotel honored and I explained that I did not. I also explained that I had just stayed at the Hampton Inn across the street 3 days before because they had no vacancies, and her tone never changed. She said she could not and would not give me the same rate as 4 months earlier. Needless to say, I hung up and called and made my reservation at the Hampton, which by the way is a wonderful place to stay. What they didn't know was, if my child gets into MTSU, they have lost my business for 4 years of college. I used to stay at Comfort Inn's every where else I need, but I will be thinking twice the next time

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Denton, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

After a long drive from Texas on the way to Knoxville found this little gem of a hotel with very spacious rooms. Bed was very comfortable, but had to get the pillows switched out since my wife is allergic to feather pillows, luckily they had some regular pillows and the staff was very accommodating to our needs regarding this. The breakfast was excellent in the morning before we headed out. This will be a regular stop on the way to Knoxville every time we travel in that direction.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I used to stay at the hampton inn before I discovered this hotel. This hotel is much better. They have the cleanest room on the exit. The room are hugh so lots of space. the beds are nice and soft. I recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

What a great hotel! We booked this hotel having to attend an event at MTSU. The rooms are large and comfortable, the breakfast was very good and really appreciated the staff being so helpful. Would def stay again and recommend to others....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Booneville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

as i was on a business trip, i had a tight schedule. upon arrival i was greeted by a very lovely and friendly lady. she took care of my check-in with in 2 minutes, as i had stayed there about six months ago, she had most of my information on file. the room was nice and clean, internet was trouble free and the breakfast was excellant. the staff went out of their way to accomodate my needs.

Room Tip: clean, quite, lots of reasturants, friendly staff