“Nice place to stay for one night as we were traveling home to WI from FL.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro

Save Saved
You added Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   118 Westgate Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37128   |
Ranked #23 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice place to stay for one night as we were traveling home to WI from FL.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

The only thing we were not pleased with was; that they advertised that they had a continental breakfast. When my husband went to the dining area, all they had was like a white lunch bag with an apple, muffin and an energy bar in it that they gave to my husband and myself. They claimed that they had no juice and the waffle machine was not working. We were just a little bit disappointed with that.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Danville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

Although I was skeptical staying in a hotel with a rate lower than $50 on a holiday weekend, this hotel was a very pleasant surprise. It is located directly off I24 and has lots of restaurants close by. The room was much larger than most hotel rooms and had a microwave and refrigerator in it also. The bed was very comfortable and we didn't notice any noise although the hotel did not have a lot of guests the night we were there. We will certainly stay here again. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

The room was very clean and comfortable, very decent room for the price. The staff went out of their way to provide great service!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, September 27, 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post you experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your comment by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your comments.
Stockbridge, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

My family booked this motel through priceline. The motel is very old and should not be rated as a 2 star. Maybe a .5 to 1 star. The hall was are dark and gloomy. My 2 year old began to cry as we entered the hall. She started balling as we went into the room. So we knew there was no way even she knew if was awful. We just cough the money up as stupid tax. We had a wonderful stay at the Fairfield Marriot a few exits up.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post you experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your comment by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I am sorry for your bad time at the hotel we are trying to improve We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your comments.
norther, wi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2008

This hotel should be a 1 star.

The night clerk was very nice and check in went smoothly. However........

It is the kind of place where you want to keep your shoes on in your room and even when you shower.

The halls smelled like smoke although the nonsmoking room didn't have that odor.

It was a poor and tacky remodel with holes in the carpet in our room and rusty fixtures. The most interesting feature was a built in kleenex box about 4 feet up on a bare wall. Odd.

I will post some pictures. You decide. We were very glad we didn't have our children with us.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 6, 2008
Hi
I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Vista Inn & Suites. I apologize that you found your room less than satisfactory. We have been in the process of updateing the fixtures over the past month.
We do have smoking rooms on the same floors as non-smoking and the smoke tends to drift out from under the doors. We recently had the carpets cleaned in the rooms as we do each year spring and fall.
Again I thank you for your comments!
Sincerely
Mark Tucker
Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2008

WoW! Lets start... for 89.00 a night I expected More.... There is mold in the shower. Vent in Bathroom looked like it had never been dusted. The Halls were very Scary. My kids acutally ask if they could sleep in the Truck. I went to check out. I call down to the Lobby 7 times, No Answer. I walked down to the Window..I beat on the Window for about 6 minutes, finally a lady walked around the counter and ask if I wanted to check out????? She said she was setting up breakfest in the other room....at 5am
Very Disappointed. Several other families that were staying there had trouble checking in. Not a very nice hotel. Better rooms down the road at the 29.99 a night hotel, and what was up with the little baby running around the hall way at 9pm at night, with no parents in sight. Just a diaper on...Not worth 20.00 a night.. I hate I spend 103.00 with tax for one night. We were afraid to eat there breakfast....

Stayed March 2008
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 10, 2008
I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at the Vista Inn & Suites. I want to assure you that the mildew problem in your room is being taken care of. The child in the hall way, we were not aware that a child was wondering in the hallway. The desk clerk on duty when you came to the window at 5AM would have been setting up the breakfast as the it starts at 6AM. I will discuss with her that she keep a check on the phone and window while she is setting up the breakfast. Our goal for each guest is that they have a comfortable and satisfactory stay. I thank you for taking the time to post your comments and if I can be of further assistance to you please contact me.
Sinserely Mark Tucker
Culleoka
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2007

I will not stay here again.....They called at 9am trying to rush us out and at 10 am to rush us out even more...Check out is at 11am....go figure.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — staff
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 15, 2008
We thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Vista Inn & Suites.
I apoloqize for your feeling that you were being rushed out of the hotel. Our check out time is 11AM and we desire each guest to have a plesant and comfortable stay with us. I have spoken to the desk clerk that was on duty the day our your departure, his intentions were not to make you feel rushed and each desk clerk as been instructed to not call any rooms that are to depart until after 11AM.
I had also mailed you a letter concerning your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.
Mark Tucker

Been to Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!