“Overall quality and cost hard to beat” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 357 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Overall quality and cost hard to beat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Smyrna, TN O'Charley's sends out any number of coupons pretty much on a weekly basis. My wife and I eat there often because the atmosphere is very pleasant and the service is almost always very good. The food is quite good for the price paid and their chicken tenders are better than anyone else's I've tasted!

Visited February 2013

McMinnville, Tennessee
“A much improved place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have eaten here before and been disappointed, but were given some gift cards for Christmas so the wife and I decided to try the restaurant again. We were surprised, there were people, management people checking on you making sure the service was good, the food was good and so on. I had the Cedar planked salmon, a very good meal, my wife had some noodles in Alfredo sauce, our food was good and the service was great. They had a new Lemon pie that we just had to try a slice of, it was supreme. We will definitely think of this place again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Nice casual dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The chains are about the same at each place, the food and service was good. They do have good clam chowder. If you've been to one, you know what you're going to get.

Visited December 2012
“Brown lettuce & unobservant manager.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I was served a salad full of brown lettuce, my soup was crusty, my son's macaroni tasted like cardboard (he wouldn't even eat it and he is 2!), and my husband got sick after eating his chicken o'tenders. I had picked out the brownest lettuce and put them on my bread plate so that maybe the server would say something or offer a fresher salad on his own. No such luck. The manager himself delivered our food to our table and saw it-- didn't say a word. I was disgusted. Thank goodness this was a gift card meal! I used to enjoy eating there. Always fresh salad & soup, w hot bread. I was looking forward to using our gift card. Sadly, I will never return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brownsville, Tennessee
“It was ok place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Were seated right away and the restaurant was not very clean. OUr server was young and couldnt keep up with who got what. I got the cowboy sirloin, which i was disappointed it was tiny! I ordered it medium and it wasnt cooked properly. When i go back to Murfreesboro i will definately not go here again.

Visited September 2012