“Great Food and Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 341 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Pasta
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Food and Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

One of our family's favorite restaurants. So many choices and the service is great. My only complaint is I wish they would include more veggies and cheese in salads. Only a lettuce mix, unless you pay to get the extra veggies and cheese. Not a big deal but would prefer having a little more on my salad. Steaks are hard to beat here, and the grilled chicken is very good, as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Midland, Michigan
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Good food, great service and good prices all come together here. We had a sirloin, which was very good, chicken tenderloins, which are not breaded and are excellent and very good salads. The homemade lemonade is as good as I've had anywhere. They fall all over themselves to make sure you're satisfied. I wish we had a Demos' in our hometown. We would be regulars. A real find.

Visited February 2014
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Favorite Murfreesboro resturaunt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Demo's is an excellent resturaunt! The menu is pretty diverse, but I highly recommend both the steaks and the spaghetti, which both blow away any chain resturaunt I have ever been too. The place is very big but fills up quickly and stays busy around normal dinner time...Demos is not a secret in the area. The service is excellent, especially Chandler, who waited on us during our visit. Highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
“take out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food is decent at Demo's and the pricing is also, unless you want to order a pan of food to take out. I wanted to bring a sick and shut in family some food and asked how much a pan of blackened chicken would be. They told me all pans are $38. Then I asked about a pan plain spaghetti without any sauce (for their children) and was told it would also be $38. $38 for a pan of plain spaghetti is ridiculous!! How can they charge the same price for a pan of chicken alfredo or seafood fetuccini versus a pan of plain spaghetti. I spoke to the manager and she would not even negoitiate the price. Well she made a bad business decision because I will not be purchasing anything from them anymore. Obviously the owners need to rethink that $38 per pan no matter what the order is.

Visited January 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Best all around dining experience in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have eaten at Demos' in Murfreesboro for many years. The food, service, and affordability has always been excellent. Most recently we celebrated my husband's birthday there. I always look forward to the next time I can go. They have a good variety on the menu. I always make a point to eat at the downtown Nashville location when I go to the Grand Ole Opry as well. This family owned and operated business consistently has good food, service, and prices.

• Visited December 2013