“Love this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 381 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kentucky
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad Demo's experience. It is great food, great service and great prices. If you haven't been here your missing out!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“GREAT STEAK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Demo's has the best steak I have ever tasted. The food is great, portions are large and the prices are reasonable. There may be a crowd in the lobby but never had to wait long. It is always worth the wait and the service is stellar once you are seated. I live in Nashville but this is the place I go to eat whenever in town. I have tried just about everything on the menu and the only things I was disappointed in was the sautéed mushrooms and the spaghetti with browned garlic butter. The garlic parmesan yeast rolls melt in your mouth. The Salads are always crisp, the baked chicken & rice soup is yummy. But my favorites are the New York Strip or the Steak (6 oz petite sirloin) and Chicken (grilled). Instead of a baked potato or rice, I get spaghetti with seafood sauce. There have been several times that people have seen my order delivered and said "I'll have what she's having". Finish off with a piece of Snicker Pie or Chocolate Amaretto Cheese Cake (if you have room). They now offer their special seasoning at the checkout. They were out the last time I was there, so picked up two bottles this time. I have used it on steaks, chicken, pork chops and catfish. Makes everything taste better.

• Visited November 2013
Flintville
“fantastic worth the drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were welcomed in as soon as we entered , asked for a table for 2 , waited less than 5 minutes and were seated ,within 1 minute our server was asking for our drink orders ,which were promptly filled . As we ordered our server made suggestions for us , which this being our first visit we found very helpful . Our salads were FRESH, CRISP ,COLD, AS WAS THE DRESSING AND PLATE'S ! Our food was soon there everything was HOT well presented on the plate. Everything was made to PERFECTION !! My only regret was that I ate to many of their wonderful yeast rolls and was to full for desert . My wife told me to tell everyone to try their pot roast !She said it's as good as her's and I can tell you that after 42 years of marriage she can whip up a mean pot roast so for her to say this is something I WILL TRY ON OUR NEXT VISIT !

• Visited October 2013
Joliet
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was great, and the waitress said when we ordered that if we didn't like what we ordered they would replace it. They didn't have to, everything was great. We will definitely stop there when in the area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Erwin, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

When traveling to Nashville, Lebanon or Murfreesboro I always eat at least one meal at Demo's....more if time permits. I also get a to go bag with their baked chicken soup to bring home with me. The food is always delicious and their service is great. Sure wish they would locate in the Tri-cities area!

• Visited May 2013