“Great Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Toronto, Canada
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I live in Toronto and wanted to surprise my friend in Murfreesboro, TN with a small treat for her birthday on Oct.3rd. After doing some online research, I decided to give Jet's Pizza a try. I am SO glad I did!

The young man, Alex, was very patient and accommodating. I must have called him at least 5 times, and he was the only one working. Each time he 'put' up with me politely. With his help I was able to send a small 3-topping pizza and an order of cinnamon stix to my friend. Alex even wrote Happy Birthday on the box and made sure that no receipts went with the order.

My friend was very surprised. She told me the pizza was very good and came HOT, as did the cinnamon stix.

Thank you Alex and Jet's Pizza for making my small surprise happen! I didn't rate it a 5 because I personally didn't taste the food.

• Visited October 2013