“Enjoy the wings” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
“Enjoy the wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went there because a co-worker told me about this place. The place is something from "Diners, Diver-Ins and Dives" "Dives" defines this place;we followed our GPS and we were in Murfreesboro. The wings were fabulous; ribs were dry; coleslaw was great; Mac and cheese? Stoffers. They have two sauces on the tables for your wings/ribs; delicious. The Blueberry cobbler was excellent. We had a difficult time finding a parking spot. The line for the take-out did not spot while we were there. The girl at the counter realized that we were not from Murfreesboro and she made sure we were happy and satisified; I wish I could remember her name. All of the waitresses were keeping tabs on the customers.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
“Best in the Boro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Slick Pig is a mainstay in Murfreesboro. The wings are as good as I have ever had and the bar b que is always good. If you save room for desert get the coconut cake!

Visited November 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best BBQ pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Saw the Slick Pig on TN Crossroads- and their rave review wasn't high enough. I love pulled pork, and theirs is the best I've had. Super friendly service. Went with a group of friends and they were very accommodating, even bringing us our food outside (they are a counter service restaurant).

Visited July 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Wonderful Wings and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Slick Pig has long been a beloved Murfreesboro establishment. Their wings are incomparable - nothing else like them anywhere! I do not know a single person in Murfreesboro who does not absolutely love them! They are always tender and delicious. Their barbecue is always great, and you cannot beat 99-cent sandwich day on Tuesdays!
As good as their food is, their service is even better! Their friendly staff always makes you feel welcome. I recently ordered food for 150 for my son's graduation party, and they bent over backwards to accommodate me and any last-minute changes that needed to be made for my order. About a month ago, I attended a birthday celebration there with about 40 people. Their friendliness and accuracy were phenomenal considering the chaos that accompanied 40 people and approx. 20 separate checks. Cannot say enough good things about The Slick Pig!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“B B Q at it's best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love the food at Slick Pig. I think the smoked wings are the best ever. The prices are about average. I wish the Slick Pig was still open at other locations. Great food :)

Visited September 2012