“Best in the Boro” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
“Best in the Boro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Slick Pig is a mainstay in Murfreesboro. The wings are as good as I have ever had and the bar b que is always good. If you save room for desert get the coconut cake!

Visited November 2013

85% Recommend
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best BBQ pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Saw the Slick Pig on TN Crossroads- and their rave review wasn't high enough. I love pulled pork, and theirs is the best I've had. Super friendly service. Went with a group of friends and they were very accommodating, even bringing us our food outside (they are a counter service restaurant).

Visited July 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Wonderful Wings and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Slick Pig has long been a beloved Murfreesboro establishment. Their wings are incomparable - nothing else like them anywhere! I do not know a single person in Murfreesboro who does not absolutely love them! They are always tender and delicious. Their barbecue is always great, and you cannot beat 99-cent sandwich day on Tuesdays!
As good as their food is, their service is even better! Their friendly staff always makes you feel welcome. I recently ordered food for 150 for my son's graduation party, and they bent over backwards to accommodate me and any last-minute changes that needed to be made for my order. About a month ago, I attended a birthday celebration there with about 40 people. Their friendliness and accuracy were phenomenal considering the chaos that accompanied 40 people and approx. 20 separate checks. Cannot say enough good things about The Slick Pig!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“B B Q at it's best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love the food at Slick Pig. I think the smoked wings are the best ever. The prices are about average. I wish the Slick Pig was still open at other locations. Great food :)

Visited September 2012
Murfreesboro,TN
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went on a Friday night ( Ribs night) but opted for the wings. We both got 10 wings, served with ranch or bleu cheese, we sampled the following sides, potato salad ( OUTSTANDING), cole slaw ( so-so) Mac and Cheese ( average). The Jo-Jos fruit tea was excellent but certainly not worth a 9.99/ gallon take out price, I am not sure how you can even justify a cost like that. All in all our visit was worthy of a return trip and it will be on a Friday to tackle some ribs, review to follow at that time.

• Visited July 2013