“This is a eggstential delight!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Nashville, Tennessee
“This is a eggstential delight!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

When you first walk in it is hard to tell what you like the most. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and yet somewhat whimsical. When seated, the server Kim introduced herself and offered me an assortment of beverages. The menu was just what I had hoped it would be. So many egg choices, wow. I wanted to see what they would do with a simple dish so I ordered scrambled eggs hard with cheese and an English muffin.

OMGoodness! The eggs were the best I have ever had. Light, fluffy, cooked hard but still soooo tender. I also received a very generous portion of hash brown potatoes. Bonus.

This is a restaurant I would go to every day if I could.

They also have sandwiches, but if you are going to an Egg place, why would you order a Reuben?

This place has amazing food, great service, great atmosphere,what more would you want.

I'm telling you, I am still thinking about those wonderful eggs today. I am going back in 2 days. I can't wait!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great breakfast Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A great addition to the Borro. Good breakfast great choices. Location is a little hidden. It is behind the Red Robin.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good place for many breakfast choices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The wait was a little long, they looked a little understaffed, and the food was not piping hot. But all of the food was good, as ordered, and the service was good. The sausage is not typical southern breakfast sausage.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Worst hostess ever!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We started going into the Egg & I in M'boro as soon as they opened and rec ommend it to everyone we know. We have been there about once a week ever since we found this place, until just recently. When we first started going there they greeted you enthusiastically at the door and made you feel so welcome. But now they seem to have a system for seating thier guests that is solely about the convenience of the restaurant with no concern at all for the patrons. Three times now we have arrived to find empty tables in clear view, but they still made us stand and wait in the foyer until they were ready for us to be seated. I love this restaurant. The food and the service are exceptional. Once get seated, everything is wonderful. But unfortunately, we will not be returning to this restaurant for one reason.... they apparently do not value our business. They need to know that we are not there for thier convenience. There are so many choices of establishments that would appreciate the fact that we chose to spend our money with them, why should we continue to subject ourselves to this total disregard. The worst part is that management was more concerned with making excuses than in corrrecting the problem, so we went to Mimi's and had a very enjoyable experience there. That will be our "go to" place from now on.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Glad I Accidentally Found This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

On a rainy Saturday morning that I planned to go to yard sales, I stopped by this establishment when it opened at about 7:00 on a Saturday morning. I did not really know what to expect. However, I was pleased to see an extensive menu and free wireless internet. I had the eggs benedict and was very pleased. I saw pancakes some of the other parties had and they looked very good. The staff was very knowledgeable and attentive. This place that I accidentally found when turning around in the strip mall parking lot was great. I will definitely be back!

Visited May 2013