“Excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Florida
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Food was incredible - service equally perfect... Only problem was deciding on what to order as menu offers varied & appealing choices...

87% Recommend
married to the military
“Cajun meets southwest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went to this restaurant because we had City Saver coupons and decided to try it out. We will definitly go back. There were four of us and we each had a different entree. None of us was disappointed. My flat iron steak with mashed potatoes was delicious and my friend loved his fajitas. My husband had blackened shrimp tacos and he said they were the best fish tacos he's ever had. Our other friend loved her chicken tacos. We went for lunch and by 1230 the place was packed. I highly recommend this restaurant. Check out their online menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“well kept surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Southwestern cuisine with a "home town" feel to the decor. The portions were ample and delicious and the staff were friendly and knowledgable. The pricing was fair and service fast too. I can't believe they have been there for a whole year and this was the first time we have tried it. We will definitely be going back soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“No disappointments here, yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

First visit to the Blue Cactus, our "kids" just moved back to Murfreesboro and said we had to try the BC. They were already in love. I had the fajitas all to myself, although it is something I usually share with The Sweetheart they assured me it was really only for one. I did have plenty left over but had help at the table that gobbled up the rest! Plenty of varie

• Visited October 2013
Cavalier, North Dakota
“Great Southwestern Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Murfreesboro is a land filled with chain restaurants or terrible local establishments. However, Blue Cactus is anything but these! The food is more southwestern, than Mexican but does feature entrees such as fajitas and enchiladas. The food is fresh, portions large, and staff friendly. It is by far one of the best places to eat in Murfreesboro.