“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rochester, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

While visiting our daughter we took her and our son in-law out to dinner.We normally would not of gone to this restaurant however, the name caught our attention.The first thing on the menu that caught my attention was their shepherd's pie .It is just like I make at home. It was delicious.The variety of food, service and atmosphere is fantastic. I would recommend arriving early for dinner, after 5 o'clock they were very busy.This we be our favorite place to eat when we are visiting Murfreesboro.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wanda G

chattanooga,TN
“Best deal in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I got a really good deal here. It was a Saturday night, so there was a 25 min. wait, but it was worth it! Very rarely do we all three get excellent food all around, but we did! I got a great house salad, a yummy honey croissant, and the vegetable plate with potatoes, carrots, beans, and the best off the cob corn I've ever had at a restaurant for a great price. Husband and daughter got steak and shrimp which they loved. Our appetizer was tortilla chips and salsa; the tortilla chips were really good! Service was pretty quick, great waiter. Our new favorite restaurant whenever we are in M'boro!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank deanie13
DOVER
“Good mixed drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The mixed drinks here are really good! Also, the broccoli and cheese casserole was great! It's cheaply priced but always very busy!

Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“WOW! So much food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Took my wife for a afternoon lunch around two and everything was great. There will always be a line around the hot hours here (11-1am and 5:30-8:00pm) because this place is amazing. I have been to many Cheddar's and I have never been disappointed. This was my first time at this location and it was one of the best. The service and food was great. For the amount of food you get and with the low prices you just can't beat it. Where else can you get a steak and chicken or shrimp and steak combo with two sides for only $12.50? Great prices, nice staff and good food, go on in you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Scoots3
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“poor service and marginal food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant, seems to be disorganized, and the food was either bland (steak) or way too salty (shepherds pie).

Visited June 2013