“Best deal in town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
chattanooga,TN
“Best deal in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I got a really good deal here. It was a Saturday night, so there was a 25 min. wait, but it was worth it! Very rarely do we all three get excellent food all around, but we did! I got a great house salad, a yummy honey croissant, and the vegetable plate with potatoes, carrots, beans, and the best off the cob corn I've ever had at a restaurant for a great price. Husband and daughter got steak and shrimp which they loved. Our appetizer was tortilla chips and salsa; the tortilla chips were really good! Service was pretty quick, great waiter. Our new favorite restaurant whenever we are in M'boro!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
DOVER
“Good mixed drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The mixed drinks here are really good! Also, the broccoli and cheese casserole was great! It's cheaply priced but always very busy!

Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“WOW! So much food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Took my wife for a afternoon lunch around two and everything was great. There will always be a line around the hot hours here (11-1am and 5:30-8:00pm) because this place is amazing. I have been to many Cheddar's and I have never been disappointed. This was my first time at this location and it was one of the best. The service and food was great. For the amount of food you get and with the low prices you just can't beat it. Where else can you get a steak and chicken or shrimp and steak combo with two sides for only $12.50? Great prices, nice staff and good food, go on in you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“poor service and marginal food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant, seems to be disorganized, and the food was either bland (steak) or way too salty (shepherds pie).

Visited June 2013
“Will try again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife's food was good but mine was very bland and tasteless. She got the monte cristo sandwich and i got chicken fried steak. (Worst one i have ever had). Our watress was really bad never refilled our drinks or even checked on us. She did not know the minu well when we ask questions all she said was i dont know, never said let me go find out for you. I know there new and there is always those training bugs to work out. But i think they hired a very raw crew. Think we will wait a bit to try them again. If no change then we wont be back again after that.

• Visited May 2013