“Excellent Place” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 615-890-4187
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Came here to meet my family for a birthday dinner. The food was excellent. Everything cooked to perfection. The staff was friending, engaging and caring. The manager came over and talked as well. Love the people here and the food. Good environment. Great drinks (margaritas) as well. We eet in Murfreesbor often as a meeting place/exchange for grandchild exchange. This is a one of my favorite places to eat now. Loved it!

• Visited September 2013

DOVER
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went for lunch,this was our first time at this location. We got seated right away and had wonderful service, the waiter suggested a great margarita , and he was right!! The food came out quick and was wonderful!

• Visited August 2013
Waverly, Tennessee
“Good food, good service, interior has "funk" smell”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ate here for lunch recently with a business collegue and the first thing I noticed upon entering was a repugnant "funk" smell. Since my co-worker and I were on a tight lunch schedule, there wasn't a choice to go elsewhere. I had eaten here before, but it had been probably a year prior. I tried to breathe through my mouth to avoid the unpleasant sensation of eating while simultaneously breathing in the odor. I believe that the odor is the result of carpet that desparately needs to be replaced and my theory is based on some pretty solid experience with this particular malodorous "funk". I once worked in a field that dealt with in-home services for folks who live at or below the poverty level. An unfortunate majority of these clients are forced to live in horrid rentals that landlords don't maintain and in many of the rentals, I encountered the "funk" smell because of carpet that needed replaced and had acquired cumulative smells of pets, food, and other accidents that don't bear mention. Many of my clients would try to clean the carpet and this would result in a worse combination of smells - the smell of bleach and funk combined. There's only so much you can do with carpet that is ruined. Thus, my familiarity with the "funk" smell and it's origins...........

So, as for the food and the service - it was all good and I had no problem with that at all, but it was hard to enjoy any of it with the smell permeating my dining experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alcoa, Tennessee
“Great on Father's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a very good restaurant though very busy on Father's Day. We arrived around 1:00 p.m. thinking most of the church crowd would have been in and gone- WRONG. There was still over an hour long wait. Almost 90 minutes. But what are you going to do, or go on a holiday and not have these issues?

Pros: Quality of service all around and very good wait staff; quality of the filet, shrimp and salads.

Cons: Limited/cramped parking, long wait time, slow busboys. While waiting, saw a lot of empty tables that could have been cleaned and ready for all the people waiting like we were. Need more staff on big days like Father's Day. Limited seating while waiting for a table. Small TVs at the bar. A little pricey for lunch.

Coin toss: Restrooms need better attention when the restaurant is at peak busyness. Overall restaurant seating. Wish the architect would have added room for 5-10 more tables.

To confront the obvious delay in getting a seat, I thought it clever of the hostess to ask each patron if they would mind being seated at one of the high tables if they became available. There were only two. I guess no one really cared, but it helped to distract from the long wait time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good All Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

They have the best croutons! My husband always approves of his steaks. They have excellent spinach dip. Service is very efficient.

• Visited April 2013