“Always take my nephew here when we visit him!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Garner NC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Always take my nephew here when we visit him!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a fun place to bring kids and adults can play games right along with them-batting cages-go-carts and all sorts of other arcade games!

Visited September 2013

Starkville, Mississippi
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon with Putt Putt Golf”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place is like any other typical amusement center. We played Putt Putt Golf on a Saturday afternoon. The facility is in good shape. It cost $5.00 a person. Provide a great afternoon of fun.

Visited September 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Won the Grandson Stamp of Approval (Ages 11 and 13)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our 13 year old well traveled grandson really enjoyed the batting cages and the go-carts. I was there earlier this summer with another grandson, age 11, who enjoyed the arcade games and the go-carts. Both times I was glad for the clean restrooms and a cool place to sit inside. Although there are a few benches, there is no shade for spectators at the batting cages so the sun reflecting off the pavement is ghastly. There is only one bench with shade near the go-carts. I would give another star if more shaded benches were available. I will look forward to taking the grandsons to play miniature golf once it cools down here in the sweet sunny south. This outing can be expensive. I solved this by giving each grandson a specified amount of cash at the onset with direction that it could be spent on games, batting, go-carts, or refreshments but when it was gone it was gone. This worked well.

Visited August 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lots of fun stuff to do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My kids love this place and are always after me to take them there. It is always fun and lots of great stuff to do. A great rainy day place too.

Visited August 2013
Noblesville, IN
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fast go karts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped in hear while staying at a hotel next door. Go-karts were quick and reasonably priced. The arcade did not hand out very many tickets for the games, so it was difficult for my girls to get anything. They got a handful of candy for the $15 in tokens we bought. I would go back for the go-karts, but not for the arcade.

On a side note, they kids running the go-karts appeared to be taking cash and pocketing it instead of making people buy tickets at the office. Not sure if management reads these reviews, but the two young kids working go-karts on the evening of 6/21/13 are skimming.

Visited June 2013