“very good” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 33 hotels in Murfreesboro
Grand Haven
“very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I appreciate the fact they offer a variety of pillows, some hard, some medium, and some soft! Makes for a restful sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CSMtJuliet, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give this nice review! We look forward to serving you again, soon!

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Coloma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were disappointed in the room this year. We thought the bathroom was dirty. The wallpaper was tearing and it just was not the same. I also told another group of seniors to go to your hotel (prior to our going this year). They said it was not good. I like the lobby and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn and Su... M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
I apologize that your most recent stay was not up to standard. We do appreciate our returning customers and will always do our best to keep you satisfied with your experience at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and if you choose to stay with us again we would be glad to accommodate any needs to make up for your sub-standard experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property!
Hinesville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The place was really outdated, and as we checked out. We were approached by another couple that had just checked out and they encountered bed bugs in there room. I will never stay there ever again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay at our property. As soon as we find a single bug we have the room treated and we would never knowingly put a guest into a room with any issues. We always encourage our guests to inform us immediately of any problems they may have while staying with us so that we can resolve them quickly and efficiently. We are planning to update our property soon and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We always appreciate feedback as we strive to provide the best service and most comfortable stay possible.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here in the past twice. Rooms were OK with the exception of the hide a bed which was falling apart and dirty. Fridge didn't keep things cold. I arrived at the hotel after a 10 hour commute the last time I was going to stay here and was greeted with the night clerk telling me he couldn't take my card because it didn't match the one I made the online reservation with. I even called before I left on my trip to check and make sure I could use a different card and was told I could. My card was different because once I made the reservation, I found out someone had gotten ahold of my card info and it had to be canceled due to false charges. So at 2 am, after a 10 hour drive and with 3 kids in tow, I had to set out and find a new hotel because the night clerk refused to accept a different card. Horrible customer service and I've never been so appalled in my life. BEWARE! Your money is better spent elsewhere! I will be contacting corporate as I have worked in a hotel myself and this incident was ridiculous!

• Stayed November 2013
Days Inn and Su... M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about this misunderstanding with our night clerk and we have spoken with them about this issue. We do require a card to make a reservation and an I.D. upon check in to verify the cardholder. You do not have to use the card on file, provided you give another valid form of payment. We always strive to provide the best customer service possible and it is unfortunate that your experience was not a positive one. Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I hope that you will return so that we can give you the comfortable stay you deserve.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at the Days Inn in Murfreesboro for one night in November 2013 on our way from Chicago to Florida. The price was right and the hotel was clean and inviting. The room was exceptionally large with an oversized king bed. All the lamps and appliances worked well and the room was very clean and comfortable. The only problem we had was a loose toilet seat which we reported to the front desk upon departure. Overall we were very satisfied with our overnight stay. The free continental breakfast was very adequate for our needs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn and Su... M, Guest Representative at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come and visit us again sometime! :)

Been to Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!