“I stayed there twice first time checked in for two nights...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   182 Chaffin Place, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Ranked #17 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Braidwood
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

While sitting on the bed on my computer I had a large and VERY heavy picture come crashing down off the wall striking my shoulder. When the front desk was informed they handed me new bed linens as there was glass all over the bed. In the morning when I asked to speak to the manager, I was told she wasn't in but they would take my name & # and have her call me. It was 3pm and I hadn't heard from her so I called them and spoke to Reema. I asked if she was informed about the accident and she said she had. When I asked for the room to be comped she said the best she could do was knock off 10%. Really? I get hit and bruised by an object that apparently wasn't secured properly, narrowly missing my head and the best she can do is 10%? Haven't decided yet about contacting my lawyer and so far nothing has been credited to my visa. Doubt I would stay at a Days Inn again! I also informed the cleaning crew that there may be glass shards still on the floor and the gentlemen I spoke with didn't even speak English.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CSMtJuliet, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about this incident. I hope that your shoulder is better, and understand the front desk staff was notified after the incident happened. I can assure you the proper procedures have taken place so that this issue does not happen again.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro

Address: 182 Chaffin Place, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Location: United States > Tennessee > Murfreesboro
Ranked #17 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
Days Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro Days Inn
Days Inn Murfreesboro

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.