“Stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 33 hotels in Murfreesboro
Knoxville
“Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The rooms were clean, smell of smoke was awful from other rooms. Some clients that stayed were exchanging unlawful things in parking lot and drinking out back of pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CSMtJuliet, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I am sorry to hear the smoking smell bothered you, unfortunately Days Inn does not requite their hotels to be 100% smoke free. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I wouldn't be writing this review if the room rate was more in line with the condition of the property. But for $70 night, I expected better. Dated décor (bedspreads, old style blankets). Breakfast consisted of 2 cereals, toast & stale pastries (no yogurt, no eggs, no waffles - all typically provided at other mid-range hotels). VERY green bananas, however, were provided (believe me, I wouldn't stay long enough for them to ripen!). As I stayed here on a cross-country road trip from FL to WA state, I had a chance to sample quite a few hotels, and this one should have been priced at about $55 night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn and Su... M, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your past stay. When it comes to our breakfast selection I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction. We do provide waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, and different pastries to our guest. Your feedback is very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.
Philadelphia PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

i would love to agree with all of the other reviewers who talked about the dirty bathroom, horrid smell, and dozens of other shortcomings.
but i can't because the staff of the hotel accidentally cancelled reservations for 2 rooms.
they said they were sorry, but that they were full with people going to a local music venue - they were unwilling to help us find another room, as everything was sold out.
We went back to Booking.com and they found us 2 rooms, and the Days Inn was forced to pay the excess costs,
So i guess alls well that ends well - but avoid this hotel!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Days Inn and Su... M, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
I am very sorry for all the inconvenience that you may have experienced at the Days Inn. This was a misunderstanding through hotel and third party booking and I do apologize. We always recommend guest to call the Hotel directly and make a reservation. This will provide you with a confirmation number and will allow the Hotel to know all of your reservation specifics. Thank you for all your feedback and we will use all reviews to better our Hotel and staff.
Sun Prairie, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a few hours of sleep on our way to Florida. We were so exhausted that I didn't have enough energy to move our family to a different room but I wish I would have. We were right by the pool on the 2nd floor and the room smelled of mildew and I don't know what else. I'm glad that we only brought in a small bag with our essentials because even my pajamas picked up the smell. I had to wash them when we made it to our final destination. We left very early the next morning so we didn't experience anything else of the hotel. There are a ton of other hotels at that exit that might be a better choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Leavenworth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice room, large and inviting; beds were very comfortable; breakfast was lacking; will DEFINITELY stay in a Days Inn the next time we are travelling

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!