“will not stay here again” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   182 Chaffin Place, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“will not stay here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

when we arrived at 4pm the room was not ready and other people were complaining about the shape there room was in. They said they had a maid not show up today.10 minutes later they said our room was ready. While we were just going into our room, a person came out of the room next to ours and said, they are getting the hair out of the sink. Ok I can cut a place some slack if they are short on staff that day. I went into our room with an open mind. Well, there was hair in our sink and bathtub, splatters of something on the wall by the trash can in the bathroom, the bathroon floor was dirty. But the real clincher was when I pulled back the comforter on the bed,( I never use the comforter in a hotel room as they are not usually changed when a guest leaves) I pulled back the blanket and top sheet and there was hair in the bed.Ok that was it, I went and got the maid and she changed the bed while I watched, I went to Walmart down the road and got lysol wipes and wiped down the bathroon sink and tub and handles on the doors.We went to bed and got up early and left. Didn't even look at the free breakfast. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Murfreesboro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service: the young woman at the front was very helpful. When I called about the noise level and smoke coming into the room from the room next door nothing was done and they only got louder. That lasted until about 2:30am and started back at 8am.

The hotel itself was very clean. I was pleased with the rooms cleanliness. Wireless Internet was down, the pool area was dirty, with cigarette butts on the ground. Paint also coming off the walls.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Toledo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

stayed here on a Tuesday night and although I had thought this hotel would be great, it was disappointing. I was in a room next to the restroom and by the elevator and they had a group of school kids staying there for some reason unknown to myself and it was very noisy up until 11:00 but did quiet down after that. Apparently no one in charge seemed to let them know that they were not the only ones staying there as after driving all day I was looking forward to some peace and quiet. This is the only place I have ever stayed where there was not any type of clock in the room. most places have at least a small clock radio / alarm, but there was nothing in my room at all. The room was larger than most, the bed comfortable and located well. The channel guide for the tv did not seem to match the tv . The internet was down for a few hours when I checked in but I was not told that or I would have stayed elsewhere. I will not stay there again but overall its an ok place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!