“Stayed here a few times” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   182 Chaffin Place, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Ranked #18 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Stayed here a few times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

My family has stayed at this hotel a few times as it is kind of a midway point between Appleton & Orlando. It's a good hotel right off the interstate and there are several restuarants and gas stations close by. It's a good price and a good value. It's clean and meets all requirements for a good stay. The staff is friendly.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

117 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

The staff was friendly, especially the nice lady that checked us in. Our kids LOVED the indoor pool. We thought our room was nice and roomy. Our shower could have been cleaner, but nothing is perfect. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
wynhdam37129, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, July 17, 2011
Thank you for choosing Days Inn and Suites of Murfreesboro. Our success is measured by our guest having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide excellent service and accomodations at affordable price. Once again thank you!

I hope to see you next time you stay at Days Inn and Suites.

Mila Huard
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

We stopped here en route to a Georgia vacation. If I had seen all these negative reviews first, we may not have given it a shot, but I'm glad we did. We had a great stay - - clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, good price. We got here after a long day of driving, and the lady at the front desk was nice enough to extend the pool hours a bit so we could enjoy the hot tub and sauna.

From our conversation with her, I guess this hotel is under new management. It looks like they've improved a lot, because we had a great experience.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

My wife and I stayed there overnight on a trip to Georgia. The first room we were given already had someone staying in it. So we got changed to a different room that was disgusting. There was water stains on the ceiling and peeling wallpaper. We had to ask for TP and a remote control. I will look elsewhere next time I am in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
wynhdam37129, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 27, 2011
Thank you for choosing Days Inn and Suites of Murfreesboro. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Days Inn and Suites of Murfreesboro is under a new management and it is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Conyers, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

Used a coupon book and got a room for $60. Rack rate was $89. Room was OK, but too many clues that this place was not "brand new".
Desk clerk at check in was not too professional and certainly not knowledgeable about the area..
The breakfast area was, indeed, awful. Small and a very limited selection of food and a juice machine that did not work.
OK to save a few dollars, but don't expect too much.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
wynhdam37129, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 27, 2011

Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

We got one of those hotel coupon booklets at the welcome center and found a coupon for this place for $59. That was the good part. The desk clerk spoke in monosyllabic utterances, which was OK since I wasn't paying for friendly conversation. The room was clean, despite some cosmetic flaws. And it was quiet, despite close proximity to the highway. The pool was . . . well, we chose not to use it. The breakfast area was filthy. The waffle batter was rotten---one bite of waffle, and into the garbage. Frozen biscuits, stale donuts, crappy coffee. I won't be using those coupon books in the future. We've stayed in worse places, but not since we gave up camping.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

I recently stayed at the Days Inn in Murfreesboro, and despite the good and bad reviews that I've read here I enjoyed my stay. The pool was nice and clean my son thouroughly enjoyed it, and while he played my wife and I relaxed in the hot tub. The hotel staff seemed friendly and they resolved any issues in a timely manner. The rate was signifcantly cheaper then the Holiday Inn and Fairfield across the street. All together my family liked this hotel. I would reccomend this hotel to families with children, and couples, or any travelers in the area.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Please know your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Hope to see you on during your next visit.