“Create Your Own Bowl” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mongolian
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Create Your Own Bowl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have frequented this particular Genghis Grill location two or three times a month and can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal (because you choose exactly what you want, nobody to blame but yourself if you do not like it). The place is usually busy; however, we have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seated. There are many choices as you walk through the line, and I try to mix it up a bit and sample different items. We have always experienced friendly wait staff, and it is always fun to watch your meal being prepared on the huge grill. They offer free meals when you use Khan's card which is a bonus!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Bad service, good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Maybe it's because I've worked in the restaurant business that makes me picky, but I'm pretty sure taking 20 minutes to deliver a cocktail to a table when they're one of 3 tables in the restaurant is unacceptable. Plus the cocktail was horrible. Food is great, and it's pretty hard to mess it up.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lascassas, Tennessee, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Genghis Grill in Murfreesboro is a great place to eat with many choices and great food. Victor our waiter gave us great service and was very helpful in explaining to us what we needed to do. If you have a smart card they are on it, making this a very good deal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I am not a big veggie guy so I do all meat. You cannot go wrong with a bowl full of meat/seafood, dragon salt, honey soy sauce and tortillas. The service is always awesome and I go once we very week or two. Going that often makes it with being a Khan card holder. Always getting free bowls. :)

Visited July 2013
Kentucky
“Great Place For a Quick Lunch Or Dinner we always enjoy it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We always stop here when we are passing through Murfreesboro on the Interstate. They are located convenient to the interstate at The Avenue. This is your typical Mongolian style grill and there are so many choices to "build your own stir fry bowl." I like to pick a little recipe card and follow it as I go through the fresh food selection line and build my bowl, but my husband just piles his bowl full of whatever he chooses. The meats and veggies are always fresh and there are so many options from shrimp, chicken, steak, scallops. I love the red curry peanut sauce and I always do the Thai Chicken recipe card with lots of fresh spinach leaves and lots of cilantro! When you leave your bowl with the guys that grill it up for you, it takes less than 5 minutes and they bring it right to the table. I also like that that have brown rice, which is what I prefer. This is one of our favorite places.

• Visited February 2013