“Not as Pictured - Not as Advertised -” 1 of 5 stars

Jackson Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   831 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Ranked #32 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Not as Pictured - Not as Advertised -”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Could not fill our reservation properly- lied to Booking.com 3 separate times so they would not have to refund money for room. We did not stay there and had to find another hotel. Booking.com cancelled reservation and told Jackson Motel to refund us but haven't seen it yet.
I would not recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Americas Best Value Inn is where we ended up staying. It was very nice!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ruston, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel twice and both times had the same q-tip on the floor in the exact same spot. The bathroom looked exactly the same way as I left it(2 weeks apart). The wi-fi was horrible and didn't hold a connection. It wasn't a good stay at all for the price. I won't be returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed 1 nite. Just my fiance & me. We felt safe, no noise. The ladt up front gave me 2 towels rags and hand towels upon checking in. Also had two of each in the room when we entered it. Our soap was all packaged and trash was empty too. Tv worked fine cable was a plus and the remote worked from all around the room. The water was hot and our heat and air worked fine. Sounds to me like these other people that gave bad reviews might have been moving in for a while. Hotels are meant for short stay and some people tend to wanna lay up in them instead of purchasing a house. I ain't cheap by no means. But I like a good value when I can get one. And I got one at jackson motel! I will return there cause it was a great place to stay for the money. Chilis, logans, big lots, kmart, hardees, checkers, mcdonalds, captain d's and toot's all within a mile. Not even 3 miles from mall that had old navy, belks and much more even longhorns. So yeah ..... we were pleased! Thanks! Amy & Michael from Georgia

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Jackson Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jackson Motel

Address: 831 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Location: United States > Tennessee > Murfreesboro
Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Jackson Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Jackson Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jackson Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.