“Sorry service never stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Murfreesboro

You added Motel 6 Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Motel 6 Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   148 Chaffin Place, I-24 at SR 96, Exit #78-B/#78, Murfreesboro, TN 37130   |
Ranked #27 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“Sorry service never stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have tried getting a room here twice I work nights and she wouldn't let me check in before 2pm then I had my mom book me a room online a couple days later and payed for it online but booked it under my name them she wouldn't book me a room cause she said she hadn't been charged but yet she had so I went down the street to best western

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Neosho, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The service is horrible!!! House keeping, doesn't even make the beds daily, took our dirty towels and I had to go to front desk for clean ones. I had to make threats to call the bbb and their corporate office, for then to fix a light, which they didn't do, we changed it our selves. My aunts room, didn't even have mattress, it was a box spring. Every time we went to the front desk we where told, "I just work here" by someone who couldn't hardly speak English. Found two cockroaches in our room. Grossest place to stay, we couldn't find another room due to a soccer tournament going on.

• Stayed August 2013
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there on June 26th. After reading reviews I was a little nervous but it ended up good. The rooms have apparently been updated. They were clean, had a comfortable bed. It is very close to the highway but once you closed the doors you have very minimal highway noise. The pool was clean and nice. I will definitely stay there again on my twice yearly trips from Florida to Missouri.

• Stayed June 2013
Savannah, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in June 2013. After a long nights drive, I found this motel 6. The girl at the counter was nice and accommodated me with my request for a ground floor room. Was surprised at the rate which came to 71. Looking at rates afterward it seems high, not sure if there was an event in the area, microtel across street was full.
We entered the room,saw the new updated version of a motel 6 room, with a flat screen tv and wood panel floors. Room was clean. Tv reception was pitiful for local channels. Mattresses were not that comfortable. We were in front and heard no noise outside. Bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. There was a problem with the low flow toilet not flushing well.
Not a bad place, but I would check rates ahead of time before I go there next time

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
new smyrna beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was clean room on the first floor. the manager was friendly and gave us a quiet room for a good night sleep. the room was updated and i would stay there again.the price was good and got an aarp discount too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Jensen Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the outside it looks like your average Motel 6 and I wasn't expecting much. The room, however was updated with a flat screen TV, laminate floors, and modern bathroom. It was clean and fairly quiet.

If you're just looking for a place to sleep as you're passing through, it's a great stop. I'll certainly stop again when passing through. If you're looking for luxury this isn't it, but for a roadside motel, it's great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This motel 6 is a nice surprise. Floors are the newer washable type. Walls freshly painted. Flat screen TV. Table. Cracker Barrel is across the street. Good place to stay need interstate 75 for a overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Motel 6 Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!