“Good place to stop over” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Murfreesboro

You added Motel 6 Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Motel 6 Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   148 Chaffin Place, I-24 at SR 96, Exit #78-B/#78, Murfreesboro, TN 37130   |
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Tampa, Florida
“Good place to stop over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there on June 26th. After reading reviews I was a little nervous but it ended up good. The rooms have apparently been updated. They were clean, had a comfortable bed. It is very close to the highway but once you closed the doors you have very minimal highway noise. The pool was clean and nice. I will definitely stay there again on my twice yearly trips from Florida to Missouri.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Savannah, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in June 2013. After a long nights drive, I found this motel 6. The girl at the counter was nice and accommodated me with my request for a ground floor room. Was surprised at the rate which came to 71. Looking at rates afterward it seems high, not sure if there was an event in the area, microtel across street was full.
We entered the room,saw the new updated version of a motel 6 room, with a flat screen tv and wood panel floors. Room was clean. Tv reception was pitiful for local channels. Mattresses were not that comfortable. We were in front and heard no noise outside. Bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. There was a problem with the low flow toilet not flushing well.
Not a bad place, but I would check rates ahead of time before I go there next time

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
new smyrna beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was clean room on the first floor. the manager was friendly and gave us a quiet room for a good night sleep. the room was updated and i would stay there again.the price was good and got an aarp discount too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Jensen Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the outside it looks like your average Motel 6 and I wasn't expecting much. The room, however was updated with a flat screen TV, laminate floors, and modern bathroom. It was clean and fairly quiet.

If you're just looking for a place to sleep as you're passing through, it's a great stop. I'll certainly stop again when passing through. If you're looking for luxury this isn't it, but for a roadside motel, it's great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This motel 6 is a nice surprise. Floors are the newer washable type. Walls freshly painted. Flat screen TV. Table. Cracker Barrel is across the street. Good place to stay need interstate 75 for a overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

first of all this is by far the worst motel i have stayed at. my cousin got a room to so this is a two room review not just my room. both rooms were filthy, with 70s style laminant floor, dirt all over it. the tv is a 13 inch tv. both tvs did not work, we had to attach cables to the tv and wall. the bed sheets were clean to best of my knowledge, but the pillows i kid you not were 1/2 an inch thick. when putting both pillows together that was an inch of pillow. i had to get a towel and put it in the middle of both pillows to make it softer. the heater was not plugged in. i had to crawl around on that nasty floor on my belly to plug it in underneth the heater/ac. i asked for shampoo and soap and the owner said that this is a basic motel and they dont offer any soaps or shampoos. thank god walmart was a block away. if my company didnt already pay for the room i would have left and got a different motel. <stay away>

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chattanooga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had to make a quick trip to the area and have always found Motel 6 a good place to stay. This is an older property with exterior doors-not what I want to see when I stay someplace. It does make it nice unloading the car, but that's all.

The lady at check in was nice and put us fairly close to the office area. Honestly, I don't remember there being noisy at all. The bed was bar none the hardest I've ever tried to sleep on.
The room was clean and the air conditioner worked great.

I noticed there wasn't carpet on the floor and really liked it better. It is much easier to keep clean--and the floors were clean, too.

Would I stay again? Probably not simply due to the uncomfortable beds. That and parking at the door. Just not what I look for when traveling alone with my child.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!