“Awesome Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
uk
“Awesome Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

1st time in restaurant and the food is simply awesome. Well worth the money and atmosphere is very very good. Service very good and not rushed to finish. Would certainly visit again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Murfreesboro
“Upscale Home Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of my favorite spots in Murfreesboro for both work and pleasure meals. I take both business clients and family here for consistently great food and service. We have used them for Thanksgiving packaged meals before that were also excellent.

Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Too Much Change”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

First visit to Mimi's was in Orlando, FL. Great food, wonderful cozy unique decor. Next visit was to Mimi's in Mufreesboro last year, same great experience. I am from Indianapolis where there are no Mimi's locations. Visiting my sister who lives in Murfreesboro, went last night. While all the other restaurants had long waiting times, Mimi's hardly had any business, only a few tables were filled. Didn't understand it, same great atmosphere, hostess and wait staff very friendly. Then we looked at the menu, there it was...the disappointing bomb. The server informed us that Mimi's had been bought out with new owner's. It looked like the only thing that had changed. There were few choices. Nothing that looked appetizing, like grilled salmon on a bed of lentils, really? They removed side item and sauce choices, etc. We ordered a brie cheese appetizer, that was literally 3 bites a piece for us for $6. Dollar per bite. Couldn't find any entree's we were interested in, so we paid for the app and left.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Slow, slow, slow, slow service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have visited Mimi's on several previous occasions, but when we arrived on Saturday everything seemed like it was in slow motion. Also, they were not busy, at all. Getting our table, slow. We watched them try to put the chairs around the table and they had such a big disscussion about how to arrange the chairs. People were being seated before us, that came in after us. We did have a child, which was well behaven, so you can take that off the table. It took forever to get our orders in, forever to get our food, forever to get utensils, forever to get our check and then forever to get it back. Now, with all that said, the food was great. They need to work on servicing the patron.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delightful Dinner at Mimi's Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

What a fabulous restaurant! The ambiance was very nice; they had smooth jazz playing in the background. I was seated right away and handed the menu. The server was VERY courteous, friendly and professional. She pointed out some of the specials on the menu and went promptly to grab my drink. She asked me if I’ve ever been to Mimi’s and I told her no.
I had the Slow Roasted Turkey Breast. It came with mashed potatoes, gravy cornbread, broccoli and orange cranberry relish; can we say mmmm, mmmm good? I was also survey with a long roll and what looked like carrot/spice bread. The combo was very nice.
Cherry on the top? Maddie (server) came back with a little baggie full of goodies, since this was my first time, a card for a free desert upon my next visit! I’ve never had this happen before! This restaurant garners top customer service in my book!

Visited September 2013