“Terrible Service. Beware of the juice cleanse!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Terrible Service. Beware of the juice cleanse!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

DON'T EVER DO THEIR JUICE CLEANSE! When you sign up you pay $100.00 for 5 juices and a gallon of water a day for 5 days. They promise you they will have the juices ready the night before or at 8:00 a.m. in the morning. However, that is very misleading. When confronted at 11:15 the next morning as to why the juices aren't ready, they gave several conflicting answers. They then explained that the juices would not be ready until 1:00 P.M. for the remaining period of the cleanse. So basically you starve until 1! That is fine if you are told that from the very beginning, but this company makes promises they can't keep. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Visited March 2014

Woodbury, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was excited to see a place that offers fresh juice in Murfreesboro. My husband and I signed up for the a 10 day juice cleanse and paid in advance. The idea is to come every day to get five juices a day. The juices were never prepared even though we called and gave them our arrival time. We had to wait and hour+ everyday. They were frequently out of the juices. The last straw was coming in to get our juices (10 total) and being given two MASON jars which were told equalled 4 juices because they were out of everything in the middle of the day. That was the fourth day so we just asked for a refund. The staff member there (not a manager) began expressing his frustration about the disorganization of the management. Not professional at all. The burgers are mediocre. If you want delicious organic food and juice, skip this joint and go to Pa Bunk's off the square!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Antioch, Tennessee
“Horrible service - uncaring staff - out of everything!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Had a Restaurant.com gift certificate and decided to give it a try. Went for the first time last weekend and left very disappointed! First visit will likely be my last. There were 4 in my party and a lot of what we tried to order, they kept telling us they were out of. Turkey burgers, bacon, pepper jack cheese, mushrooms, wheat buns, etc. Then, gave us kid-size cups and told us we couldn't have the bigger ones with our combos. Then, we went to drink machine and half the drinks were out as well. They were also out of sweeteners (including sweet and low) which I use in my tea. Had to settle for Coke which I was not happy about. I asked a young guy that worked there about pepper packets (which they were also out of) and he tells me "we got salt". I then told him how disappointed I was and he said "Hey, I just work here." SO RUDE!!! It's sad, because the food was pretty good. Service and atmosphere was the worst I have experienced in years, and that is what will keep me from ever going back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Worth the little extra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I don't go out to eat lunch very often.

I would again for this place.

I had the beefalo on wheat bread with a slice of provolone. Cooked to perfection, the option of zucchini fries a nice change from regular fries. I was able to add the condiments as I like them at the topping bar.

The staff was cheerful and knowledgeable.

Take the time and go. Well worth it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“With groupon you can't beat it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We got a six dollar groupon for twelve dollars of food it was a good deal. Staff was nice. Like adding my own toppings. Burger was good. If you are looking for a panera bread atmosphere this is not the place. The specials looked reasonable. If you get the groupon it can't be beat. 2 burgers a shared frie and drink for 8 bucks is better than 10 at McDonalds

• Visited July 2013