“Business” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 350 restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Coffee, Tea, soup and sandwiches. A great local place to study, have a business meeting or just hang out. Plenty of tables, including one large one for bigger groups, comfy couches and upholstered chairs.
McMinnville, Tennessee
“Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Great place to meet and greet. Comfortable seating. Oh, and of course, GREAT coffee. Disclaimer - am required by trip advisor to use at least one hundred characters. Kind of silly to me.

94% Recommend
Coffeyville, Kansas, United States
“Hoppin coffee joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great atmosphere found here, lots of choices and different drinks, sandwiches and specials are found on menu or menu board with clear descriptions. Speciality coffee reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Off the Beaten Path...Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

On Saturday and Sunday I often frequent either this coffee shop or Panera. Very different places though. Jozoara is an eclectic coffee shop with comfy tables and chairs. There are often groups of people meeting having bible study, discussing books, and playing one of the many board games on the shelves. The staff is generally super nice. I often get breakfast items such as oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, croissants with ham, egg, cheese, and spinach, and of course coffee. The food is a bit pricey, but the overall atmosphere of the place makes up for it. The only other real issue I have is that they sometimes take a long time to make breakfast items when there is a crowd. But generally speaking, when I go there I am going and planning to spend some time reading, eating, and enjoying my coffee.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Favorite Coffee Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This place reminds me of the Red Rose. It's a great atmosphere and has great cafe food too! My favorite is the chicken salad sandwich. The staff is always friendly. They have carb friendly frappes. Vegan friendly items too. It's the only coffee shop I know of that caters to the wide variety of diets out there.

Visited June 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Vegan/vegetarian/allergy-friendly... and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My son and I stopped in here on our way out of Murfreesboro (we were in for a just a few hours). I appreciated the allergy-friendly section of the baked goods case. My son picked a gluten-free vegan banana chocolate chip muffin and I selected gluten-free vegan banana bread. I also ordered an iced coffee with soy and caramel syrup, all for the road. Everything was fresh and delicious. While we only hung around long enough for our order to be ready, I wished I'd had more time: the atmosphere was casual and relaxed, and I could easily see myself reading or working at a nearby table for a few hours. Our cashier/barista was very friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2013