“Favorite Coffee Place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Brunch
Description: Coffee, Tea, soup and sandwiches. A great local place to study, have a business meeting or just hang out. Plenty of tables, including one large one for bigger groups, comfy couches and upholstered chairs.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Favorite Coffee Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This place reminds me of the Red Rose. It's a great atmosphere and has great cafe food too! My favorite is the chicken salad sandwich. The staff is always friendly. They have carb friendly frappes. Vegan friendly items too. It's the only coffee shop I know of that caters to the wide variety of diets out there.

Visited June 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Vegan/vegetarian/allergy-friendly... and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My son and I stopped in here on our way out of Murfreesboro (we were in for a just a few hours). I appreciated the allergy-friendly section of the baked goods case. My son picked a gluten-free vegan banana chocolate chip muffin and I selected gluten-free vegan banana bread. I also ordered an iced coffee with soy and caramel syrup, all for the road. Everything was fresh and delicious. While we only hung around long enough for our order to be ready, I wished I'd had more time: the atmosphere was casual and relaxed, and I could easily see myself reading or working at a nearby table for a few hours. Our cashier/barista was very friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Murfreesboro Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The coffees, sandwiches and baked goods are alittle pricy, but the food is delicious. This is a great place to relax and listen to the locals. This is a very cozy atmosphere. Be on the lookout for coupons and specials.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Don't Miss It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Delicious specialty coffees, sandwiches, and baked goods. Love their breakfast sandwiches! Very cozy little place with Wi-Fi and comfy couches.

Visited May 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“best coffee shop i have ever been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff is always nice and the drinks and food are very very good. I am glad I live across town or I would be there everyday. I have been here with my family, for my business and by myself. It is good for all ages.

• Visited March 2013