“Very good place to stay and save money!” 4 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1345 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37130   |
Ranked #30 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very good place to stay and save money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for several weeks now and booked my stay on priceline, so I got an excellent rate! The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's also nice to have the kitchen and desk area in the room since I'm here for work and staying for awhile. This is a very good place to stay, especially if you want to save money!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kenner, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

I've stayed here almost three months, working nights. The assistant manager, Susan, suggested a room she felt would be quiet during my sleeping hours, and it's worked out very well. The staff works with my schedule to do the weekly room cleaning. Exchange for fresh towels can be done whenever needed, although the mid-week towel change and trash pickup is usually adequate. Laundry room is clean and safe. Really, no issues for me. A problem with the room TV was corrected the next day. The hour free long distance each week is nice.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Maylene, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

We were in town for a football game and were wanting to watch our expenses due to the current economy. After reading all the reviews on TripAdvisor which we do before every trip we decided to just wait until we arrived in town to make a decision. Since the Tennessee rest area was closed we checked at one of the restaurants we normally eat at for "a coupon magazine". We decided to drive by two different properties and make a decision. One was near all the other hotels and did not look that great. When we drove up to Crestwood it has the appearance of an apartment building or a university dorm, but looked very well kept. We entered and asked the gentleman at the desk if we could stay for one night since the sign stated extended stay property. BOTTOM LINE we stayed for $130 LESS than the property we used the previous year and had everything we needed. We ARE clean freaks (evidently like many reviewers on this property) and the room and all linens WERE clean! Our room was on the backside of the building on the second floor and it was quiet and we slept well. There is no one on desk duty during the night IF that is a problem for you (we did not mind). We felt like it was a safe area and you do need a room key to enter after dark. IF you need a place to stay near the university it is a great location near restaurants, gas stations, and the interstate. We WILL stay at this property AGAIN and have already checked on their other properties for future trips!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Walden, Tenn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

As low-end suites hotels are concerned, Crestwood Suites is somewhere near the bottom. The rooms have a poor furnishing plan forcing you to choose between using the desk for your suitcase or for work. The whole place reeks of cheap construction. Service is not 24 hours and the front desk person didn't begin work on Saturday until 8:00 a.m. In fairness, the property is reasonably well maintained. It is quiet and is off a feeder road from I-24. This is not a great choice unless you are looking for the cheapest safe and clean lodging in a branded property.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
savanah ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

This is one of the nastiest hotels I have ever stayed in, and my family and I travel a lot for work. I thought it would be great to have a separate sleeping and living area, and that is the sole redeeming thing about this place. When we checked in, there were dead crickets in the room, and with a toddler who puts things in her mouth, that was a concern. When I went to check out the bathroom, there was a ring of shaved off HAIR in the toilet stuck there by some unknown grime. It was so gross I felt my stomach churn. The towels are whisper thin, full of holes and one tore in my hands after trying to dry with it. The mattress is no joke, about three inches thick and full of stains. The maid who "cleaned" our room one day had a funny way of mopping the floor, by wetting a washcloth and dropping it to the floor and moving it with her foot for about three seconds. It was so nasty I had to buy my own supplies to clean. One maid walked right into our room without knocking and seemed upset, telling me, "You were meant to check out today!" I already had to tell the front desk we were staying because my hubby's company was paying and had made the reservations. I asked her for some sheets and she never returned. This place is nasty and I DO NOT reccomend it to anyone. Beware!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Spring Hill, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

The room reeked of smoke...the rooms were small...the rooms were not well kept...I hated the stay

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Johnson City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

We arrived after the doors were locked. If people hadn't been sitting in the lobby to open the door, I don't know how we would have gotten in. Check in went fine. We got to the room and my 19 year old flopped down on the bed. He jumped up a minute later and said "there is a bug on me." Sure enough there was. My husband went to the front desk, and we were given another room. (We contemplated leaving, but knew that there wouldn't be availability that late at night.) We packed up the room and moved. My son now would be sleeping on a pull out sofa which was small. His feet hung over the end. No sheets were provided. My husband went back to the front desk and was given one sheet and 2 blankets. The last time I checked you need 2 sheets. Thankfully, I had brought a set of sheets. One blanket had holes and one had "stuff" stuck to it. The towels are total crap. The are thin and must have polyester in them because they don't dry. I had lint all over my body after using them. One towel in the room had stains on it. The mattresses are the cheapest you can buy. Light came in our room all night around the window treatments. We were scheduled to stay 2 nights but left after one. I went to the front desk and told Susan we would not be staying. She was very nice and suggested we call hotels.com to get a refund and in fact we did. Crestwood is not for us.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!