My friend and I planned a girls weekend in Nashville for CMT Music Fest and booked at room at this hotel since everything closer to Nashville was full or more expensive. We reserved a non-smoking room with a queen bed. When we arrived, the outside of the hotel looked nice. Then we went inside. The lady at the desk barely looked up or spoke to us. She did mumble something about juggling rooms, but I didn't realize what she meant until later. She gave us our room keys and directed us around the building to park. Once we parked and went in the side door we realized that there was no elevator on that side of the building and so we had to carry all our luggage up to the third floor. There were a couple of creepy looking guys hanging around and I was reluctant to let them see what room we were going into. When we went in to our room, I immediately realized this was not going to be good. Our queen bed was actually a full sized bed, and the mattress was hard as a rock. The room was very small. There was a huge crack down the window. The carpet was stained, as was the only chair in the room. The bathroom was actually pretty clean. The worst part was the fact that the floor had both smoking and non-smoking rooms, so our non-smoking room smelled like the bottom of an ashtray. It was horrible. We both had headaches within 20 minutes. I went down and spoke to the lady at the desk and she told me they were actually overbooked and had no room with a queen bed. I said we could understand the bed, even though we didnt really want to be so close, but it was the smoke that was not good. She said to check back in the morning to see if we could be moved. We went down again later and asked if there was any chance of getting a rollaway bed. She didnt have any. Turns out she is actually the manager. So on my third trip down to see if there was ANYTHING that could be done, I asked for a refund for the next two nights and we left and checked into a different hotel. They were very nice about the refund. No trouble at all...they must get this a lot.
I would suggest that unless you dont mind smoke and small dirty rooms, then don't bother staying here. Spend the extra money and get a decent room elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crestwood Suites - Murfreesboro will make your stay more comfortable without stressing your wallet, giving you options that conventional hotels just don't offer: full-size, fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker in every suite. At Crestwood Suites you can conduct business as usual with free local phone calls, private voice mail, and computer data ports in every suite. There is even a copy and faxing service at the front desk. Enjoy premium cable TV while relaxing on your reclining love seat or, if you want a workout, you can check out the local fitness center. There is also a 24-hour on-site laundry facility and vending area for your convenience. Guests with pets (dogs and cats) are always welcome. Since most Crestwood Suites are less than three years old you will have a comfortable, safe place to call home, with on site management, interior corridors locked exterior doors (access by room key card only), and plenty of exterior lighting. Whether traveling for a night, a week, or more, let Crestwood Suites - Murfreesboro offer you "All the Comforts of Home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Hotel Murfreesboro
- Crestwood Suites Murfreesboro Tn