“Reasonable value for the money” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel to your Saves list
Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1345 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (Formerly Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro)   |
Special Offer
Low Weekly Rates
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“Reasonable value for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a moderate hotel that could use some upgrading. The staff are not available after 9 pm so if you have problems there is no one to help you. The halls do smell but the room was clean. Basic amenities. The bed was quite springy. Very reasonable rate ( the cheapest place we found). A 1/2 hour drive to Nashville but close to shopping, eating etc. if you have a tight and your needs are basic, this is the place

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Brandon, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

After driving 14 hours we got here. Loby and room smelled. But the worst was at midnight... SOMEONE SWIPED THEIR CARD AND GOT INTO OUR ROOM! That's right. Someone I didn't know swiped their own key card and entered our room. The next day I told the front desk and they Totlly didn't care. Just... Sorry the girl last night was really busy and must have given out the worg card. WOW! I've stayed at better places in south east Asia than this. The sinks in the bathroom were rusted and it we just run down. Please go somewhere safer and cleaner.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank RalphA2569
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was in the middle of a transition and needed to stay here for a week or more. I chose this place because of the kitchenette it had and the weekly rate. At first, I was relieved to find a place during a very busy weekend and all the hotels were booked... but then they stuck me in a smoking room and I really didn't feel like moving all of my things within a few days of being there into a non-smoking room. So needless to say all of my things smelled like smoke by the time I moved out. The walls were so paper thin I could hear all of the conversations the people beside me had... even their arguments, which is not ideal if you have children. Everytime the wind blew you could hear it whistling through the cracks of the windows. It didn't look like it was cleaned very well when we first checked in and I didn't recieve housekeeping the whole time I was there. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable and woke up every couple of hours because of the discomfort. There wasn't many amenities that this place offered and I couldn't wait to get out. Since there was a no refund policy I had to stick it out for the whole week, until I could find another hotel. I would not recommend this place to anybody!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank ESupermom04
Riverton, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This is an older hotel and the room was well maintained as well as the grounds. The staff was pleasant and tried to be helpful. I would suggest the adding the ability-access for guests to print boarding passes. I was apprehensive, before I saw my room because the carpets in the halls despirately need cleaning. The room was very quiet, especially considering there were a number of families in residence.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had the best experience staying here at this hotel. Bonnie was especially helpful and pleasent. She is a valuable asset to your company and you really should never allow her to leave. I will reccommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area for a vacation or otherwise. Thank you for everything and I will see you again soon.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great. I reccommend them all.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Bonnie at front desk has great costumer service!!!! nice spaceious suites for 1 to 2 people... great location in town, with lots to do close by... the t.v's need updated, and internet is slow.. very quiet safe area...

Room Tip: great for work extended stay!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for your comments during your most recent stay. We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. We look forward to your next visit.