“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great place to stay and at a great price which is very important in this economy. The staff was very friendly and helpful as usual. I've stayed there before and will anytime I come through Murfreesboro. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Great hotel, has everything you need. It
is a home away from home. It has a great
staff, very quite, and clean. I stay here everytime
I come into town. It was another great stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012 via mobile

Very Moldy musky hotel. I hate being negative i really wish i had a positive thing to say but this place needs major cleaning and updating. I mean we were all sneezing, coughing, and feeling nauseous due to the smelly nature of this hotel; it was so bad I worried even about my poor dogs well being. Dog friendly was a plus and was appreciated but goodness it was pretty unsanitary even for my dog; I'm sorry I would recommend u try somewhere else.... I hear Hampton suites is dog friendly; :-(

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and would like to apologize for the condition of the room on your recent visit.
The majority of our hotel has been remodeled and we would love for you to stay with us again. If ever during your stay at a Crestwood Suites Hotel you have problems or concerns please ask to speak to the Manager on Duty so that we may resolve the issue.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your input and we hope you will give us another opportunity during a return visit.
Panama City, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Stayed over the last two years it least once a month. Great location, staff is great, rooms are clean, good selections of channels on the TV, WIFI always worked. Never in the years I visit that I had ever a complaint. I stayed in many Hotels over the years never did I had such a friendly and good service, the staff made me feel at home. Going back to there tomorrow again
Angelika Finchum

Room Tip: Best Location in Town with good Service and on excellent Staff
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Thank you very much for your comments concerning your most recent stay at our hotel. We are very appreciative of the kind words expressed regarding our hotel and staff.We look forward to future visits and continuing to provide great rooms and service.
Beaufort,SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

By way of full disclosure I will say that this is the first time I ever stayed in any type of extended stay hotel. It will also be my last. You can check my other reviews and see that the bulk of them are positive, and I tried to put a positive spin on this place, but I can't. My father made the reservations for us as we were on an unplanned extension of our vacation that brought us to Murfreesboro. The room was appointed nicely, with a stove, full sized refrigerator and dishware to boot. The shower curtain had an enormous patch of mildew on it and the toilet was dirty. It looked as though the cleaning people, if they had any, only bothered to scrub the visible parts of the bowl, as I saw the disgusting parts they missed from my vantage point in the bath tub. Our room was also near the stairwell, and we were treated to the symphony of a cascade of construction workers' boots clomping rapidly down the stairs at 5:30 AM every morning. We stayed for three days and housekeeping never came in once, I had to continually request new towels and garbage bags. I left the dirty towels on the floor under the bathroom counter because there was nowhere to take them and no housekeepers ever showed, even after talking to the front desk about it. The carpet in front of the front desk was littered with grass and other debris, a minor detail but it spoke volumes to me. If they won't even clean up in front of the check-in desk, what does that say about the rest of the place? The whole place had a run down, unkempt feel to it. I don't know if this is due to it being an extended stay hotel or not, but I would definitely never stay here again, not even for free. There is obviously no breakfast provided. This is definitely NOT the place to stay with kids.

Room Tip: If you stay here make sure you're not near a stairwell, unless the sound of people tromping up a...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you for your recent comments concerning your stay. We take all feedback seriously and appreciate your comments. Please do not ever hesitate to let us know during a stay if we can help with any issue. We offer a complimentary towel exchange at the front office on a daily basis. As for any noise concerns those are addressed immediately. . We hope your travels bring you this way again and we have another opportunity to provide the great service we are consistently know for.
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

This place is a great deal and really nice! Its extended stay, so there are alot of regulars. I only stayed two nights, but I was treated like gold! The front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful, and even recommended some good local restaurants we should check out. We were here visiting our son at MTSU, and it was very convenient to the campus. Overall a great place we would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: The king suite was great!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff and look forward to a return visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

For the cheap price, this was a GREAT place to stay. Yes, if you are in the interior hallway during dinner time it smells like food...HELLO these rooms all have kitchens!!!! SO other then that the room was clean, and the bed was the most comfortable I have slept in at any hotel/motel in the last 2 years (even better then the $350/night Marriott I just stayed at!)...Great place for a great price!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
bob w, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thank you so much for your recent comments concerning your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are glad you had a great stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Been to Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!